PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's been far too long, but it's finally here! We now have full-size art of your character shown on your profile page! The "Edit Trainer" option on your profile will now take you to a new section where you can choose from a wide range of options. A few things to note: - Currently there is only one outfit, the default one for your gender selection. This will of course be greatly expanded as we add more! Some can be bought for Credits, GP or ZC, others will be unlocked through gameplay or "achievements". - In the teaser announcement I saw someone asking about whether we'd have multiple poses or body shapes for the Trainer. Unfortunately for the time being the answer is "no" on account of it greatly multiplies the number of images needed. Each different base would need to have its clothing tailored to fit, and the same with poses. As nice as it would be, those kinds of options just aren't feasible at this time. - The Mega Accessory section here replaces the one on the Mega Evolution page, and the new system replaces the need for the Mega Accessory to actually be in your inventory. The Mega Accessories will gradually disappear from the Key Items as people are migrated to the new system. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, but the best way to figure things out is to go try it! Enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
The new trainer system looks awesome! Thank you! Now I can make my character fabulous. :D
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
aww heck yeah! now, will the type race mayhaps unlock outfits/customization? that would be really cool if it did!
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,765,300
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,231,816
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,591,580
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
SubwayWolf's AvatarSubwayWolf
awesome! thanks for all the hard work, staff. ^^
zack | journal | shop | icon |
steel delta collector (2,500+)!
Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
OMG. I'm working on my Site Skin CSS and thought I just broke something in the code. xD Love the new feature though. Hope in the coming festivals there might be some additions that you have to unlock. <3 Edit: Is it possible to remove the huge full body picture or make it smaller? Because when I'm party-clicking they jump around depending on the size of the about field....
nyancats's Avatarnyancats
They look so awesome! I honestly almost thought it was set on the profiles as an accident at first.
Green Gummi

Green Gummi

Consumable

(: 0)

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Bug-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,501,674
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugSteel
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Elinor's AvatarElinor
So much love!! I'm so glad I have a use for my berries too! It took me too long to choose a hairstyle though... :) So many good options!
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Berry market gets a slight boost lol
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Wow, Niet! This is amazing! Can't wait to see the different outfits.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
TigTiggoTigs's AvatarTigTiggoTigs
I really like this feature, and I'm excited to see what new options get added! I do have a couple of suggestions: I think the trainer shouldn't take up so much space on the user profiles. Everthing got shifted way too far to the left side of the screen. I think it should be moved over, or only show the full sprite when the image on the trainer card is clicked. I also think the image on the trainer card got blurry because of the scaling down. I think there should be a separate, low-res sprite used there, so the outlines are preserved. Added in edit:

How it looks on my laptop, on chrome

Tig, they/them, avatar made by me

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page