PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 152153154

Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
It seems to act up whenever any of the search functions are being used, search on type, search on nature, search on egg group, custom search, or the checkboxes. If it has even a single option chosen on any of them, the lag hits. It doesnt seem to get more or less laggy for any specific option, or the amount of options checked. Since fiddling with it, I've noticed the lag's length is tied to the amount of pokemon in the field. If there's no pokemon in the field bein loaded, it loads in a couple seconds like normal (before it started acting up). If there's 20 pokemon, it takes about 10-20 seconds to load, and if there's 40 pokemon, it takes about 30-50+ seconds to load. It also seems to take longer to load the more variety of pokemon are in the field. A field with 40 of the same pokemon loads takes about 30 seconds to load, but a field with 40 different pokemon species takes 50+ seconds to load. A field with 20 of the same pokemon takes about 10 seconds to load, but with 20 different pokemon takes about 20 seconds to load. I'll go through later and see if any of my chrome extensions/skin features are maybe conflicting with the script since it seems to be something just on my end, though I haven't changed either of those recently either. Thank you so much for looking into it though! ;;<;; I really do appreciate it! edit: Has nothing to do with my skin, default skin has the same problems. EDIT: I found it!!! It was one of my chrome extensions, Word Replacer. I have no idea why it's started to act up now, since I've had both the script and that extension running side by side just fine previously. I'm so sorry for the trouble, I really shoulda suspected my extensions sooner ;;v;;'' It works just fine now with that extension disabled!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 28 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Metal Gear Solid ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Okay, glad you found it! Is it this extension? I'm curious to see how/why that would be happening.
Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Yep, that one exactly! It seemed like the more replacements I had active, the longer it took the script to load; it wasn't any replacement in particular that was causing it. None of the words I had replaced were things I would expect any scripts or site features to conflict with either (mostly Bad Words >_>;;; ) so idk where it was getting hung up on. The lag went away if I disabled the extension, disabled all the replacements in my list, or simply deleted all the replacements so it was doing nothing. I'm just so confused since I've had this extension for aaages and I haven't changed the settings for it in quite a while so I'm not sure why it blew up now. x<x
NoahsArk's AvatarNoahsArk
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I just want to say how amazing this userscript is for me. Thank you so much for your dedication and hard work!
avatar is from PMD with edits by me
Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones
master.pngd.png
This userscript is amazing for my desktop! I was wondering if there is any way to run this on iOS, since I sometimes use mobile for Pokefarm.
made by Suría
made by Chary
made by MochaFox
Credits!
Signature credits can be found in my About Me!
Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I don't think there is ):

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
wikieditor.pngmaster.pngc.png
I coppied the code exactly but for ome reason it stopped working a few days ago it worked fine before and yesterday I reinstalled it and it worked ok just the glarian corlola eggs were highlighted along with any actuall rock types I have version 1.3.52 I also has version 1.6 something installed but when I reloaded it said that i needed to update the dex but I couldn't find any button of whatever to do so
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
@Vaporeon26 - sorry to take so long to get back to you. The update pokedex button is in the QoL Hub. You should be able to get to the QoL Hub by clicking the QoL button that should be at the right end of your timers bar.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
wikieditor.pngmaster.pngc.png
I keep getting this message even though i just updated it
Hmm. Could you take a look at this post and send me the info listed there?

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 152153154

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page