PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7778798081··· 151152153

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
1)

Screen shot from pokedex page

2) Shelter 3) google chrome Also the code has a bunch of ⚠️ in it saying "such and such is not defined"
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
CorvinNoikrow's AvatarCorvinNoikrow
The userscript isn't working for me, suddenly. It's not giving me any error messages or anything, it's just not loading. I've tried checking it for updates, turning the script off and back on, turning TamperMonkey itself off and back on, clearing my cache, doing a hard-refresh, and restarting my browser, but nothing on my end is fixing it. Edit - It seems to have fixed itself overnight.
Image is from the 2020 advent calendar They/them (preferred) or he/him pronouns.
cheuriibee's Avatarcheuriibee
no matter how many times i clear my cache, i continue to recieve the same error every time i try to update my pokedex, saying that i need to try again by clearing cache my pc even lags like crazy everytime i update my pokedex, is there any solution to this? do i switch browsers? edit: found out the issue! it was my site skins css, haha
❝ These are sunflowers. They're called that because they always face towards the sun. That's how I want to be like. Someone who always sees the bright side of things. ❞ credits stock
Would it be possible to add in an option to change the size of the hitboxes for the various field modification modes?
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
@krookodilehunter not sure if you already know but if you install the field stacker css you can change the padding which is the hitbox for clicking https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/127552/Site-Skins-How-To-and-Helpful-CSS
noctis x he/him

QUOTE originally posted by Agent8

@krookodilehunter not sure if you already know but if you install the field stacker css you can change the padding which is the hitbox for clicking https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/127552/Site-Skins-How-To-and-Helpful-CSS
i actually use that one! :) i was hoping something similar could be added to the userscript so i wouldn't have to turn the CSS on and off all the time
cheuriibee's Avatarcheuriibee

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

i actually use that one! :) i was hoping something similar could be added to the userscript so i wouldn't have to turn the CSS on and off all the time
when you click on the little QoL on the headbear thingy, there should be a CSS settings where you can input CSS without having to put it in your site skin! copy and paste the CSS into the CSS settings and tada! hope that works <3

QUOTE originally posted by cheuriibee

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

when you click on the little QoL on the headbear thingy, there should be a CSS settings where you can input CSS without having to put it in your site skin! copy and paste the CSS into the CSS settings and tada! hope that works <3
that actually did! i didn't do exactly that but, i poked around and saw that you can edit the QoL CSS so i played around with it a bit to get what i wanted
I was just wondering, due to the new userscript feature added to PFQ if we could have some of the key features dumbed down into a new code, so that PFQ might be able to integrate it into the site? Niet said something about the current code is using the more advanced features of the add on, that it would be too complex for pfq. And I would love to use parts of the userscript without actually having to download or keep updating the script. Personally something a little more static would be perfect.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
SazanamiKage's AvatarSazanamiKage
on pages 35 and 43 of this thread some users were talking about using Yandex broswer to install the tampermonkey extension for android mobile, but I can't figure out how to install the extension on Yandex when I use that browser to access the tampermonkey website. does anyone have step by step instructions for this process? or has it changed and it is no longer possible?

Pages: 123··· 7778798081··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page