PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 151152153

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I know I mentioned this a few pages ago, but I was wondering if we could look back at the idea of moving the 'next' button for public fields underneith the stack of pokemon? I've tried looking at how to do it myself with css, but this userscript seems to interfere with the old field stacking css that i was using to try and learn, so i'm pretty suck :V

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Hi All, Sorry for being completely uncommunicative for the last few months. I had a thought a few months back that this script is so big, and the only way I had to test it was to load the website and see if the buttons still work manually. So, I learned a lot about automating testing and setting up github to run tests automatically, and five thousand lines of test code later here we are! I haven't added any functionality, but as things are updated from here on out, I have tests that will help prevent broken code from getting into the public version. I am back and will be actively on this thread again.

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

1)

Screen shot from pokedex page

2) Shelter 3) google chrome Also the code has a bunch of ⚠️ in it saying "such and such is not defined"
@Vaporeon26: Those "is not defined" errors you see when looking at the code are okay; when Tampermonkey opens up the individual files, it won't see variables if they're defined elsewhere, but since Tampermonkey concatenates all the files together to run it as one big script, they're not actually undefined when the script runs. I'll look further into this.

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

Would it be possible to add in an option to change the size of the hitboxes for the various field modification modes?
@krookodilehunter: Added to the list of suggestions.

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneHysteria

I was just wondering, due to the new userscript feature added to PFQ if we could have some of the key features dumbed down into a new code, so that PFQ might be able to integrate it into the site? Niet said something about the current code is using the more advanced features of the add on, that it would be too complex for pfq. And I would love to use parts of the userscript without actually having to download or keep updating the script. Personally something a little more static would be perfect.
@InsaneHysteria: I agree; I would like to create a version of the script that just has the key features that would be more appropriate for being added to the Sanctioned UserScripts list. Added to the list of suggestions so I won't forget.

QUOTE originally posted by SazanamiKage

on pages 35 and 43 of this thread some users were talking about using Yandex broswer to install the tampermonkey extension for android mobile, but I can't figure out how to install the extension on Yandex when I use that browser to access the tampermonkey website. does anyone have step by step instructions for this process? or has it changed and it is no longer possible?
@SazanamiKage: Unfortunately I don't have any info for you. I tried installing Yandex and seeing if I could install Tampermonkey, but I didn't get very far either.

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

I know I mentioned this a few pages ago, but I was wondering if we could look back at the idea of moving the 'next' button for public fields underneith the stack of pokemon? I've tried looking at how to do it myself with css, but this userscript seems to interfere with the old field stacking css that i was using to try and learn, so i'm pretty suck :V
@Colorful: I'd be curious to see what you have so far; would it be possible for you to send it to me?
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I'm using the shelter QOL search feature from tampermonkey right now, and It's flagging Kanto Rattatta eggs & Kanto Meowth eggs as dark types. I'm not sure if thats intended or not. Also, I didn't get very far on that attempt I made at moving the 'next' button in fields. The problem came with trying to stack it under the pokemon, but above the field background itself. I had no clue how to make that work, only how to move the button around and change padding. It seems like the pokemon are part of the field, and so are on the same z index. so moving the next button using z index just puts it over or under.
JoanOfArceus's AvatarJoanOfArceus
Sorry, I'm having an error message that's been appearing for a few days despite me following instructions to get rid of it? The error message said to come here if the issue continued. The message says "Cannot convert undefined null to object" It happens whenever I open the lab or shelter. I've tried updating the Pokedex multiple times but the error keeps happening.
WIP - Assets are from DDLC
@Colorful - It should be able to differentiate between the different regional eggs with the data that gets stored from the pokedex; if that data isn't loaded, it might default to the old behavior, which was to go based on name. @KatieKomics - can you take a look at this post and share the info listed there with me?
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
The pokedex is fully updated in the QOL tab for me -- even when i re-click the update button it says its fine. I just recently re-did everything too :0
ShadøwWolfy's AvatarShadøwWolfy
Would it be possible to add the option to have legendaries light up in the shelter as well?
  • About Me
  • Special 'Mons
  • Links
  • Huggle
Hello! My name is ShadowWolfy, but you can call me Wolfy! I've been here a fairly long time and think I'm ok with using the site, so if you want you can ask me questions about stuff I guess. I also will draw stuff for you if you give me your money If you want to be friends just send me a message!
2549 ZC until Hypermode!
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +5,667,112
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 100 — +4,233,121
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Lycanroc Icon by @Caskatified Lycanroc Run by @AsymDoll13
Share the info listed with... I don't understand, wouldn't you want the info from the error message? This is the thread it linked to, I'm going to see if I can uninstall and reinstall the entire script etc.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
They linked their first post, which has a trouble shooting section as well as a seciton at the bottom of information they'd like you to provide if the basic troubleshooting doesnt work.

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

Troubleshooting

If you are having issues with the script not working, please do the following:
  1. Re-install the script and re-load the pokedex.
  2. Make sure that TamperMonkey is active.
  3. Make sure that the script is active in TamperMonkey.
  4. Clear your cache and re-load the pokedex in the QoL Hub.
  5. If the issues you are seeing are localized to a single page, use the controls in the "Debugging Corner" of the QoL Hub to reset the settings for that page. Make sure to refresh the page to see the effect take hold.
  6. If the issues you are seeing are related to the "Update Pokedex" button in the Hub or the Ready-to-Evolve feature in the Shelter, use the "Clear Cached Dex" button in the QoL Hub to clear the cached pokedex data. Make sure to use the "Update Pokedex" button to reload this data, as it is necessary for the Ready-to-Evolve feature to work.
If none of those work, please provide me with the following information to help facilitate debugging: 1. A screenshot of the Console tab of the Developer Tools. The Developer Tools can be brought up by using the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+I. 2. Which page you were on when the problem occurred. 3. Which operating system and browser you are using.

Getting to Script Data

Sometimes you may be asked to provide screenshots of data stored by the script. Here's how to get this data. 1. Use Ctrl+Shift+I to open the Developer Tools. 2. In Chrome, go to the Application tab. In Firefox, go to the Storage tab. 3. Click Local Storage on the sidebar on the left. 4. Click "https://pokefarm.com" under Local Storage. 5. In Chrome, enter "QoL" in the Filter box near the top of the window. In Firefox, enter "QoL" in the Filter Items box near the top of the window. 6. Expand the "Key" column until the full name of each item is visible. 7. Take a screenshot showing all of the rows in the list. Don't worry about displaying the whole "Value", they're too big to be displayed all at once. 8. Send me that screenshot :) Either here in the thread or in a PM.
Thank you, it did

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page