PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 151152153

Agent8's AvatarAgent8
alright thanks for clarification ^^
noctis x he/him
Hi All, I just pushed a small update that is step one in addressing the shelter issues discussed last week and early this week. I updated the shelter to look in the script data for the type of an egg, and if that particular species isn't in the list because it wasn't fully loaded (due to issues that I'll be working :) ), it will default back to the same source of info Bento used in the original iteration of the shelter. It's just a bandaid while I work on bigger changes, but it should help restore some functionality in the meantime.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
How do you update again? There's no 'update avaliable' button right now :O

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Sorry, I didn't realize trying do make the version "1.6.7.1" would cause a problem with the version checking. I just pushed another small update that does two things: 1. Fixes the version number so it's the right format :) 2. Makes a small change to the Update Pokedex code to let the user know that updating the pokedex is done when the text says "Complete!" again. Because the last version number was in the wrong format, in order to update to this latest version you'll need to follow the steps in my first post to get to the github page and install it that way.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Do we need to reinstall it do you mean? Or just clear cashe and reupdate pokedex?
Yes, you need to reinstall the script
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy! Thank you so much for picking up and maintaining this script, it's super helpful! I've been having a problem in the past few days, though. When I have Search Fields (Private View) enabled, with any search parameter active, it takes approximately 70 years (read: about a full minute) for the page to load when before it only took a few seconds. Every time I load a new field, it takes just as long. If I disable every search parameter or disable the "Search Fields (Private View)" option from the hub, the loading time goes back to normal. I've un+reinstalled the script and it doesn't seem to help. Screenshot of console tab On the private fields page On Windows 10, using Chrome
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
@Gumshoe - Thanks for bringing this up; I'm doing some research to see what could be causing that. Did you notice if it started happening after you made an upgrade or did it just start happening out of the blue? EDIT: Also, if you get that last "[Violation]" regarding the readystatechange again, could you click on where it says "userscript.html?name......:2037" next to it; that should bring you to the line of code that is causing the problem. Could you send me a screenshot of the line it brings you to and a few lines around it? Thank you :)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I don't remember any time in specifics, since I often keep the option unchecked as it did make some lag normally (but only one or two seconds of it). I've had the new script installed for a couple weeks now and have used that feature successfully in the past, but it started acting up a few days ago, and I really can't think of a specific reason why it'd change ;v;'' edit: i didnt see ur edit til i posted, ill get the screenshot in a sec
Yeah, unfortunately I haven't changed much in the private fields page in a while. When you do use it, what search settings are you using? I'm trying to see if I can reproduce the issue on my end.

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page