PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678··· 151152153

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Script has been updated. Check the changelog in this post or in the script (in-game) settings menu :)
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
I've noticed since adding this script earlier today that now all pop out messages [such as field selection and the confirmation window for adopting eggs] have reverted from the colors in my site skin to those of the default. I'm not sure if this is something you can fix or not, but it's quite blinding to go from my usually black/grey site skin to a cream/yellow.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
sabIeye's AvatarsabIeye
please please please if you can make it so the added tooltips blend in with the site skin automatically. it's such a pain highlighting the text to see how many new eggs there are because i use a skin with lighter text i know i can change it by editing the css in the script itself but i tried that and it went away afterward for some reason? either way please make things stop being bright green my eyes hurt great script otherwise though. love not having to hover over every egg i see while shelter hunting. love the auto shiny hunt chain counter in the planned features that sounds so good
my username has a capital i, not a lowercase L avatar is official art with a background by me
I changed my siteskin and I can see exactly what you guys mean, it hurts my eyes. I'm going to try and fix this that it automatically blends in.
*Update* The script now respects the chosen site skin and changes it's own created menus in the sites color :)
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Hey - thank you so much for this script, it's amazing ;o; I believe there may be an issue with the menu colours though? Everything looks great, except for the text x3
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Whoeps, looks like I overlooked a few things. Tnx for the notice, it's been changed now and now everything should work as it should.
Suicune Girl's AvatarSuicune Girl
Anyone else having trouble with the script? It's not running for me right now. Was running fine before.
Avatar by Ninjanix for my use only

QUOTE originally posted by Suicune Girl

Anyone else having trouble with the script? It's not running for me right now. Was running fine before.
can you press f12 and see if there are any errors in the console? Post them here, so I can check what's wrong.
Suicune Girl's AvatarSuicune Girl
Nothing happens when I press f12. where should I be when I do this?

Pages: 12345678··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page