PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456··· 151152153

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
you can select them all at the same time and it searches everything you checked. If you search for delta and shiny, it will notify when it finds an shiny or when it founds an delta. If it founds a pokemon that is both a delta and shiny it will notify you that it found 1 delta & 1 shiny pokemon. (altough it's the same pokemon).
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Thank you! I apologize for misunderstanding the purpose of the shelter search at first. When I first installed the script I thought that by clicking the checkboxes it would weed out the Pokemon I checked based on the conditions I chose and I got overexcited. Now I know that you still have to manually refresh. Whoops. ^^'
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
lol lol xD well that would be botting ;)
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Yeah. I realize that now. XD Great work though! This will definitely come in handy for me and many others.
glad to hear :) more updates are on the way! If something is bothering on this site, lemme know and I'll check what I can do to make the script better :)
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Oh wait. Actually, is there a way to make the custom Pokémon search work without having to pick a gender? ‘Cause a lot of times when I’m searching for a specific Pokémon it’s for, like, wishforge or tournaments and I could care less about the gender.
If you select them all it searches for all the genders. For now if you deselect them all, it won't find anything. That's something I want to change. For now, select them all if you don't care about gender :)
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Ah ok. Never mind then. I can live with this. Thanks for the tip!
GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
Thank you so much for all of this Bentomon. For serious, it's helped me find pokemon for my Hoards sooooo much faster. And not even like, Exclusives or Shinies and stuff. Literally Feebas and Ninetales and other regular pokemon. Seriously, I always missed them when I was searching without this script and it was taking me sooooo long.
Nicee those are good stories to hear! I'm happy that you find it useful :)

Pages: 123456··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page