PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567··· 151152153

xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx
Thanks for making this; it's a really great script for shelter hunters!
S/A, Delta Swaps, Dex Trades and More!
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
This is amazing! I am sincerely so excited to get to use this and help me with my wishforge/pokehunting adventures lol you’re awesome for making such a great script for free!
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
who said it was for free? Nah kidding, happy to hear you like it :)
Quick question -- have you thought of adding a 'legendaries' feature? I would love to be able to search for those as well.
cryptidlatias's Avatarcryptidlatias
From what I've seen, it's based off of the additional tags next to a Pokemon's name. Like, the shiny star, the fossil helix, the custom sprite sash, the gender, etc.
lati | they/them avatar by me
Ah, that makes sense. Alright then! I just tried to keep my eyes peeled lol
You have 2 options to find those. 1. you add the name of a legendary pokemon in the custom search 2. you add the image code of a legendary pokemon in the custom search. only drawback is, you can only search for 1 custom pokemon at the same time, I'm going to implement a feature that you can custom search for however many pokemons you want. But that's for the future. Or, I can add all the legendaries pokemon img codes in the script and add a button for it. Depends on how many legendaries there are. Haven't looked yet on how to go about it. For now keep your eyes peeled haha
Thanks for the update lol i appreciate it tbh??? this is such a neat idea.
xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx
Just as an update, it's already helped me a lot with commissioned shelter hunts and found me a shiny. I already had a userscript for shinies/prehistorics/starters but this one is so much better for all those. For one thing, it tells me what I'm looking for (telling me there's a shiny on the field as opposed to just showing a star when something's there) Will we need to update the script ourselves whenever you release a new version or will tampermonkey automatically update it from GitHub?
I was using that userscript as well and I was kinda sad on how limited it was. That userscript pushed me to make it better and was the start of my first script haha. There are going to come a few more updates to the shelter, to increase it's effectiveness even more! Happy you like it :)

Pages: 1234567··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page