PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 151152153

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
doesn't matter, as long as you're in Pokéfarm. Pressing f12 should bring up the console :/ Try first ctrl + f5 and see if the script works. If not, press f12 again and try to bring up the console.
Suicune Girl's AvatarSuicune Girl
I get this:
Avatar by Ninjanix for my use only
Userscript is not getting loaded at all. Click on the tampermonkey icon and check if the script is on. If it's on then delete the script and install again ;p I have no clue what could be wrong actually. More people with this problem? For me and my gf it's running just fine.
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
Since your latest update, everything has been working perfectly fine for myself.
xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx
It’s been running fine for me.
S/A, Delta Swaps, Dex Trades and More!
It's running again for me. Thanks for the help It didn't work when I deleted and the reinstalled the script, so I deleted Tampermonkey completely and restarted my computer. Reinstalled everything and works fine now.
That's strange.. but I'm glad you got it running again ;D
I think my laptop is just real old. baby girl ain't no spring chicken no more XD She likes being asked nicely, and lots of naps :/
Steven Quartz's AvatarSteven Quartz
A few bugs with your 'sort fields' option. 1) if you're in your own private fields and you click on one pokemon accidentally (or you open up your options), then it wont let you move any other pokemon around and will act as if you're in public view. 2) "align to grid" makes the pokemon look like this ^^
19 || they || GMT --☆-- icon / bg (c) : steven universe
Script has been updated! Check the changes in the Change log in the first post or in the QoL settings tab. There was a small bug in the 'update available' function which is now fixed. If you didn't received a prompt that an update was available or the script says you're not on version 1.1.5 then update the script manually from the link in the first post.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page