PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 149150151

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon

QUOTE originally posted by Steven Quartz

A few bugs with your 'sort fields' option. 1) if you're in your own private fields and you click on one pokemon accidentally (or you open up your options), then it wont let you move any other pokemon around and will act as if you're in public view. 2) "align to grid" makes the pokemon look like this ^^
I fixed bug number 1, that was an easy one. With bug number 2 I'm not sure what causes it, because it works for me. I changed a few things, let me know if that fixed it or not.
Steven Quartz's AvatarSteven Quartz
Both fixed ^^
19 || they || GMT --☆-- icon / bg (c) : steven universe
Oh wow I'm amazing, didn't expected that ;D Goooood~
GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
I'm not sure if it's the script or pokefarm itself. But I just noticed that after the update, my fields are like this when I go to feed the pokemon. I'm using default skin if that helps? The white is the Likes and the pale red/pink is the Dislikes. It's normally green-Like and red-Dislike for me.
Try to reinstall from the link in the first post, that was an issue and got fixed with the last update. There was also a bug in the updating function, so you maybe didn't got notified.
i uninstalled the script and tampermonkey, restarted chrome, reinstalled both and it's still like that.
Try to clear your cache, it's possible that the browser is still loading the old (bugged) css changes that the script adds to sort the fields.
did that, still the same
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
Mine is now doing this too
Go to your fields, press f12 and open the following divs in the screenshot and click on the image link of a pokemon and tell me if you see the css line that you see on the right of the screenshot. Let me know what you find.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 149150151

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page