PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 151152153

QUOTE originally posted by TrickyLA

A lot of things didn't work when I tried to use your updated version. The Hide All in the party click mod didn't work and the easy evolution still didn't work for me. ^^;
I'm going to start with the party click mods, since those were working before. When you say the easy evolution still doesn't work, I believe you mean it doesn't work when the list is sorted after you click one of the sort buttons besides "Normal" list; is that correct?
TrickyLA's AvatarTrickyLA
It doesn't work like that for me with the normal version, yes. But in your updated version, those separate lists didn't even show up. :>
Avi Art Credit: Official Homestuck Art © Homestuck Sig Credit: quinn
Update on the party clicking mods Turns out I accidentally took out a couple lines of code. I just reinstalled and tested on Chrome and Firefox, and it looks like those work.

QUOTE originally posted by TrickyLA

It doesn't work like that for me with the normal version, yes. But in your updated version, those separate lists didn't even show up. :>
Oh okay. Hmm. Mind posting/PM-ing a screenshot of what you see with the un-sorted list versus when you click "Sort on type"?
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell
I would also like to add, your field search works for your own fields, but it does not seem to work for other peoples fields. IDK if that is intended or can be fixed. Thank you for trying to update this!
Should have written more stuff down as I was coding... A couple notes: - I updated the installation instructions in my post. In order for some of the features to work, you need to go into the QoL Hub in your Timers Bar and click "Update Pokedex". Doing this and refreshing the page should fix some issues. @TrickyLA, I suspect that might be the cause of the issue you're seeing. - I updated the public fields searching code to match the private fields searching code. It's not as sophisticated as the shelter searching, but it's a step in the right direction :) @Snowbell Please let me know if works for you now.
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Thank you Ece for updating the code and adding new features! Highly appreciated c: I'd like to offer a small suggestion to the field search; Could the toggles for "Sort by berries", "Sort in the middle", "Align to grid" and "Click counter" be moved on top of the field search for types, natures and egg groups? It'd be very handy to have those toggles at the top of the more specified field search function for quicker access rather than to scroll all the way down. It'd also look a bit nicer visually, since the toggles are so small compared to the bigger search function ^^
I just wanted to say the issue I was having with party clicking has been solved, and I can now see the separate lists for quick evolving! The problem is that it still doesn't work when I try to quick evolve from the lists on the page? I can open the open in a separate tab to do it but it'd be nice if I could just do it from the list itself. ^^; I was able to search a friend's fields as well! Edit: I maybe spoke too soon, here's the new problem I'm having with Mass Party Clicking. I can hide all now and go through a whole list that way, but when I click 'Get More+' I have to reclick the 'Hide All' option, where I didn't have to before.
theholygrell's Avatartheholygrell
So, quick evolve when sorted by types hasn't worked this whole time (unfortunately) What I've been doing is having two tabs up, one sorted by type and one not. Then just using ctrl+f (search) on the names of the pokemon that can evolve. It's worked really well for me, but most of my rte are from hunts so I have a lot of the same pokemon.
Avatar is a screenshot from Black Butler
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
I mean I'm aware that it hasn't, so I've had it turned off before. I'm just reporting in what's happening on my end just in case it was supposed to work now. ^^;
@TrickyLA - The settings should be kept now when you click "Get More"+ @KaiserMeowser - Thanks for the suggestion :) I added it to my list. I am interested in making the quick evolve work for the sorted lists; it's on my list to look into.

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page