PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 151152153

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
From what I remember the quick evo never worked if you had any of the custom sorting on.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell
Welp, guess I am doing it manually then. Thank you
Kotori's AvatarKotori
I was curious about Snowbell's problem downloading the script, so I tried looking into it! I have an Android phone and was able to install the App and script no problem... I then tried to do the same on my iPod, to compare it to an iPhone, but found the Extension section wasn't in the settings. D: It's been nearly a year since I originally installed the app. I don't know if it's an Android vs Apple difference, if Yandex took the option away, or if extensions have just gotten pickier about browsers... Unfortunately, I'd have to check with another phone to know for sure. :c
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by Bianca Murosaki!
Ok thank you Kotori for looking into it. I have an Iphone so that could be the issue?
theholygrell's Avatartheholygrell
For quick Evo, i usually sort the list and see which pokemon are the type I need, then unsort the list and just control+f for them lol.
Avatar is a screenshot from Black Butler
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
wow, that is such a great idea... thank you!!
Peachi's AvatarPeachi

QUOTE originally posted by Kotori

Actually, thanks to a tip from this thread (page 35), I've found you can download and use Tampermonkey scripts on mobile if you use the Yandex Browser app! I've been using this QoL script on my phone since then and haven't had any problems! c:
Thanks so much for mentioning this! I am so happy to be able to use the QOL script on my phone!
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
LynnHemlocke's AvatarLynnHemlocke
Does the Yandex solution require downloading Tampermonkey as well? If so, Tampermonkey's not available on the iOS App Store anymore, and I'm not sure when it left.
Lynn
she/her
CST [UTC -06:00]

UFT RTE scatterbug, spewpa, vivillon [fancy]
1k cr - 10 gp - 1 zc each
send labelled trade or dm for a specific one

[shop banner goes here]

formerly Piano

Kotori's AvatarKotori
Yes, the Yandex solution does require Tampermonkey! o: Yandex is simply a phone Browser that allows you to use Extensions. I would try these steps: 1. Install the Yandex app 2. Check the settings first to make sure it shows the Extension section like this:

Press the 3 dots to the right -> Settings gear -> Scroll down and look for "Extensions (Beta Version)"

If you have that in settings, then continue to step 3: 3. Use Yandex browser to go to the Tampermonkey website, you should be able to install the extension from there. 4. Return to this thread & install this script, and you're good to go! ^^ I can confirm it's available for Android, but don't have iOS to check... Please let me know if you get this to work!
LynnHemlocke's AvatarLynnHemlocke
Yandex on iOS suffers from the same issues that Chrome does. No extensions in the settings at all.

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page