PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 151152153

TrickyLA's AvatarTrickyLA
Can confirm that it's working for me again! :>
Avi Art Credit: Official Homestuck Art © Homestuck Sig Credit: quinn
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
Would it be possible to change the by level portion of the code to highlight all RTE pokemon/special conditions pokemon? Example: It'll highlight a Kricketot level 10 and above, a Magikarp level 20 and above, etc., etc.. I could make the list for ones that evolve by level and special conditions (Phantump, Pichu, Cleffa, etc., are whom I'm talking about being special conditions) to make it easier to put into a code. NONE that use items of course. I had one once upon a time but my husband decided to upgrade to Windows 10 and SOMEWHERE in that transfer, I lost the coding and can't find one I've got saved, that works. >.< rip
549/3,000
RimuRin17's AvatarRimuRin17
think i got it
DonFlamenco's AvatarDonFlamenco

QUOTE originally posted by Hope'sUnicorn

Would it be possible to change the by level portion of the code to highlight all RTE pokemon/special conditions pokemon? Example: It'll highlight a Kricketot level 10 and above, a Magikarp level 20 and above, etc., etc.. I could make the list for ones that evolve by level and special conditions (Phantump, Pichu, Cleffa, etc., are whom I'm talking about being special conditions) to make it easier to put into a code. NONE that use items of course. I had one once upon a time but my husband decided to upgrade to Windows 10 and SOMEWHERE in that transfer, I lost the coding and can't find one I've got saved, that works. >.< rip
PLEASE i would literally die for this. id love a script for it that highlights RTE pokemon ;_; id really like a script that highlights pokemon that can evolve when i'm going through my inventory holding, say, a dawn stone. but idk if that'd be possible.
@Hope'sUnicorn Are you interested in highlighting pokemon in your own fields, or in the shelter? I don't see anything in the code about highlighting pokemon by level or anything like that. @DonFlamenco That's an interesting suggestion. I think it's technically possible but would be a little more difficult, I'll add it to a suggestion list :)
@ECE in the shelter. There's a way to do it because ive had a script before. I just lost it in the windows 7 to windows 10 upgrade and cant remember who or where it is from to inquire about it again. I'll do some digging and see if i can find it. If not, I'll make a proper list for ones that evolve by level and a separate one for special conditions pokemon so people can choose to highlight or not, those pokemon (pichu, nosepass, riolu, haunter, etc..). @Don I don't think that is possible. Or maybe it is. I know the person I ask for most od my codes from said that when doing it, you can only use criteria that can be seen on hover. Like gender, name and level. You would have to write a script that clicks on every pokemon on a given screen and finds ones holding things which ive heard, is impossible or near it if not
@Hope'sUnicorn - Ah I see, I misunderstood your previous post; I thought you were saying it was in the QoL script before.
I am wondering if it can go directly into the QoL script or not as well
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Thanks for updating this :D Just a few things: -There's double of almost everything- the QoL icon in the timers bar, the buttons for selecting in the fields and RTE, and tabs in the shelter -The update hideboxed don't work in the QoL Hub menu -The RTE doesn't work for me even when updating the dex Sorry if I missed a fix!
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell
Charsaurtle you have to turn off the old one for now.

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page