PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 151152153

inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

QUOTE originally posted by Frostleaf

So i started using this script and its not to bad. I manly wanted it for the shelter though. I just noticed something and im curious on it. When I look up at the tampermonkey symbol it has number and every time I go to a new page in pokefarm it does up by one. Any idea why? Im just curious if you know. Is there a feature to find pokemon in the shelter with items?
I think that because of the way Pokefarm uses the pop-up based info chart, this script would not be able to show you a Pokémon is holding something without taking away user interaction, which is against PFQ rules. I could be wrong, but I think I’ve seen that before!
I am trying to install the code on my Chromebook and it's not working. I am using chrome but it won't prompt me to install the code with tampermonkey. Does this not work on a Chromebook?
Score: 1601
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
I dont know if you know that this is a problem but I was searching though the shelter for dark type eggs and Rattata came up but it was the Kanto version of the egg not the Alolan version.
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

I dont know if you know that this is a problem but I was searching though the shelter for dark type eggs and Rattata came up but it was the Kanto version of the egg not the Alolan version.
It’s a problem with how he gets the dex data! He’s currently got it on his list of things to fix in the future ;-)
Ok thanks for letting me know
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon

So i started using this script and its not to bad. I manly wanted it for the shelter though. I just noticed something and im curious on it. When I look up at the tampermonkey symbol it has number and every time I go to a new page in pokefarm it does up by one. Any idea why? Im just curious if you know. Is there a feature to find pokemon in the shelter with items?
All the answers you've asked, also in your next posts, got answered :) but not about the number from tampermonkey. Everytime you open a page from pokefarm it's loading the script and that number is showing how many times the script got loaded. You can go to the tampermonkey dashboard (Where all your scripts are) > Settings (I think you have to toggle somewhere that you're an advanced user or that you want advanced settings) > Find "Action Menu" > And there you can toggle if you want tampermonkey to show how many times a script got loaded or that you only want to show unique instances. With the last option you just see a 1, cause you have 1 script running. Will be higher if you have more scripts of course. It's just a display thingy, not a bug or something weird. Hope that helps :)
Bilbo's AvatarBilbo
Is there a way to change the glow around a certain pokemon when it is found in the shelter? For example instead of the yellow glow around it could I make it a lot bigger? Is there a line of code I need to edit or any custom CSS that could help? Any help would be appreciated Amazing script by the way! :D Edit: Nevermind, I've found out how :)
I'm noticing the the more I click on the shelters flute to reload just the Pokemon the more seconds it takes to load. It's annoying but ok. Now my other problem might just be a computer problem. But it's loading so slow on pokefarm and then other sites. I actually can't use my computer for pokefarm now. It's too slow... Is this a tampermonkey problem, site problem or computer problem..... ?
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

I'm noticing the the more I click on the shelters flute to reload just the Pokemon the more seconds it takes to load. It's annoying but ok. Now my other problem might just be a computer problem. But it's loading so slow on pokefarm and then other sites. I actually can't use my computer for pokefarm now. It's too slow... Is this a tampermonkey problem, site problem or computer problem..... ?
The only way to learn what's causing the problem is to uninstall tampermonkey and see if things work any smoother
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Yeah, I'm thinking that too Is there a way to only get the changes to the shelter and not the rest?

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page