PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 151152153

Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu

QUOTE originally posted by Frostleaf

Yeah, I'm thinking that too Is there a way to only get the changes to the shelter and not the rest?
in ur toolbar thingy(with the news/all that other stuff) at the very end there should be a qol icon thingy, just uncheck the other boxes and it should work c: (currently on mobile, if i remembered correctly it should be true uwu)

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
ok, yes i see it now. Im going to try and use just the shelter but if it does that again, Im not going to use it again. I prefer the shelter in this script but i will stop using it if it does it again. I actually turned tamermonkey off and the site works on my computer again so I know that it was this script that made it stop working. I dont know how or why it slowed the site down so far that I couldnt use the site but, im praying that it doesnt do it again. Edit: the whole site didn't slow down but the shelter did again. I understand that shiny, albino and Delta are rarer then prehistoric but using the other script I could find one a day of them at least. I found none using this one. I prefer this one, I can't click through finding one but with what has happened I'm sorry I'm sticking to the other script now. I get the fact that you can turn all the features off that you don't want to have but I would like a script that just changes the shelter and that all. Good luck in approving the script for others.
anchali's Avataranchali
Does this work on mobile? I did this on my computer (chrome) but my mobile (which is synced) doesn’t have the QoL script? Does it only work on computers? Edit: Thanks for the reply!
journaltrade shopfriendo Credits Template credit
Freebie by quinn, thread here.
Profile credit
Art made by Shinobu, thread here. Character design by Pandemonium, won from an auction!
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by Anchali

Does this work on mobile? I did this on my computer (chrome) but my mobile (which is synced) doesn’t have the QoL script? Does it only work on computers?
Pretty sure you can't get extensions like Tampermonkey on mobile, so it should not be able to work on mobile.
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
414/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 1493

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
Kasei's AvatarKasei

QUOTE originally posted by anchali

Does this work on mobile? I did this on my computer (chrome) but my mobile (which is synced) doesn’t have the QoL script? Does it only work on computers? Edit: Thanks for the reply!
It's quite easy to get it to work on mobile, actually. You just need to install Yandex browser from the app store, then install tampermonkey and the script like usual. This works because Yandex browser allows you to install desktop extensions on a mobile browser. More people should be doing this !
hmforall's Avatarhmforall
Thanks! It really works :)
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Hi there, for some reason Sandshrew eggs don't seem to be showing up as ground types
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by ALKALi

Hi there, for some reason Sandshrew eggs don't seem to be showing up as ground types
That's because of alolan formes!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by ALKALi

That's because of alolan formes!
Ahh, I just read the update he posted 2 pages ago, and I get it now. Thanks for the help!
rockfluff's Avatarrockfluff
Thanks so much, easily one of the best scripts I've found for the site

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page