PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon

QUOTE originally posted by Frostleaf

So i started using this script and its not to bad. I manly wanted it for the shelter though. I just noticed something and im curious on it. When I look up at the tampermonkey symbol it has number and every time I go to a new page in pokefarm it does up by one. Any idea why? Im just curious if you know. Is there a feature to find pokemon in the shelter with items?
All the answers you've asked, also in your next posts, got answered :) but not about the number from tampermonkey. Everytime you open a page from pokefarm it's loading the script and that number is showing how many times the script got loaded. You can go to the tampermonkey dashboard (Where all your scripts are) > Settings (I think you have to toggle somewhere that you're an advanced user or that you want advanced settings) > Find "Action Menu" > And there you can toggle if you want tampermonkey to show how many times a script got loaded or that you only want to show unique instances. With the last option you just see a 1, cause you have 1 script running. Will be higher if you have more scripts of course. It's just a display thingy, not a bug or something weird. Hope that helps :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page