PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 151152153

TheFob17's AvatarTheFob17
This is amazing, I finally cleared out my fields ._. Yay
Quitting. Everything Free.
Dafting's AvatarDafting
Heya! I've finally fixed by myself the known issue for Firefox! I did it like this: 1. Uninstall GreaseMonkey (not neccesary, but hey) 2. Install ViolentMonkey (similar addon, almost a clone) 3. Go to Open Dashboard -> Settings -> Default injection mode -> auto 4. Reinstall QoL UserScript Worked like a charm for me!!
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
This is amazing! Thank you I had to copy the code into my system cause downloading didn't work oddly enough but yeah this is so nice in the shelter helps me grab eggs and pokemno faster and organize thank you <3
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Has the intense lag when using chrome been brought up?
0/999 Cheri Berries!
0/999 Watmel Berries!
0/999 Razor Claws
Please don't ask why I'm collecting them. I don't actually have a reason to, other than compulsive hoarding. Feel free to check out and critique my profile in PMs, it took me forever to make.
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

QUOTE originally posted by RocketGruntSpeda

No, this is the first the issue has been brought up! I use chrome for pfq as well and do not experience any lag while using this script. Edit: Tbh, I have issues with lag on mobile oh pfq without the script, so it could just be Pokefarm related; not necessarily the script. Bento would be able to clarify more though, since he knows a lot about all of this.

QUOTE originally posted by inuyasha

No, this is the first the issue has been brought up! I use chrome for pfq as well and do not experience any lag while using this script.
As it happens, when clicking for the shelter to refresh, it takes a good 2-3 seconds for the click to register, and a further 4-6 seconds to reload the shelter.

As it happens, when clicking for the shelter to refresh, it takes a good 2-3 seconds for the click to register, and a further 4-6 seconds to reload the shelter.
Have you tried clearing your cache, browser history, etc? Or uninstalling tampermonkey/reinstalling, as well as uninstalling the script and reinstalling?

QUOTE originally posted by inuyasha

Have you tried clearing your cache, browser history, etc? Or uninstalling tampermonkey/reinstalling, as well as uninstalling the script and reinstalling?
I've had the addon just over an hour now, I'm not sure about that.

I've had the addon just over an hour now, I'm not sure about that.
The first thing I would try is clearing your cache. A lot of times it makes a huge difference. If that changes nothing, Sometimes the installation doesn’t take all of the way and needs to be reinstalled :-) so I would try getting rid of this script, then reinstalling. If that doesn’t work, then I would recommend uninstalling tampermonkey and reinstalling it.
Maybe you're right. It's already taken over 2 minutes to clear the cache alone.

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page