PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 151152153

hmforall's Avatarhmforall
I tried it myself with css.. but didnt had luck yet. Could you make it that in the fields, that "next" is behind all "hungry" pokemon, and before the hungry pokemon (if no berry is selected) the berry bar or a random berry click button? Mostly as option below like the other options?
Roukan's AvatarRoukan
Hello I just found this and it seems like it would be great and extreamly helpful. I would very much like to use this the same as it seam everybody else that has found this guide is Unfortunatly it doesn't seem to be working for me I googled then downloaded TamperMonkey and followed step 2 from how to install and refreashed it didn't work I tried refreashing a bunch and still nothing I'm wondering if it is becasue I use Edge reather then Chrome or FireFox. Or is there something I'm doing wrong.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I believe it's because of your browser. From what I understand it doesn't work on all of them.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
Yes! I’ve been following this script since the beginning and the intended browsers are Chrome and Firefox. Safari is iffy and most other browsers seem to have issues with the code.
Roukan's AvatarRoukan
Thank you both for letting me know I just finished downloading chrome and it's working yay!
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Hey I haven't been around for a few days so I'm giving an update. I'm very busy for a long time now and still am. Because of a few things. I officially moved to another country which caused a lot of paperwork/bureaucracy stuff, for a few weeks a lot of sickness in my family, birthday planning, searching for a job etc. etc. It's a wild ride atm. As for the script, before I'm going to be able to add new features etc. I have to fix how the Pokédex data is saved because there are now a lot of issues where the script is depending on. I think I'm halfway done with fixing it, but it's a lot that needs to be done so the script is actually able to save ALL the dex data (Think special formes, body type, body color, steps needed to hatch etc.) All the stuff that has been requested. Sometimes I have a bit of time to work further on it, but this feature got me a bit puzzled and not that much time to study it thorougly. I really wish to add new features etc. but at the moment I can't. I hope you guys will survive the long wait :D

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Out of curiosity, would you be willing to add this or something similar to the userscript? With permission, of course.
As I've written before, before I'm going to add new stuff I want to get the Pokédex sorted out. Still, I think it's a nice feature to add so I put it on my list and will contact the original creator about it. Until then, you can just use her/his script :)

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Also just out of curiosity, would it be ok to create like, a dropdown or autofill option for all the search fields? Like, there was one Pokemon I was trying to find that I didn't know how to spell. I eventually copied it from my dex, but it would still be cool to have something to help you without having to open a new tab.
I like this idea. All the Pokédex data is saved, so all Pokémon names will be available to the script to make this possible. It's on my list! I think I'll add both features, dropdown and autofill just like in the fields tab when you search for a Pokémon.

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

The ones that I tested on were normal and shinies, it worked. But mons holding items didn't, so that may be the reason why. Not sure why APlums18 worked though then.
Very strange that it doesn't work for Pokémons that are holding an item. I'll take a look into it when I can. And maybe add a checkbox to ignore Pokémons that are holding an item so they won't get selected and accidentaly released. (I don't know if you get a popup saying: "One of your Pokémon is holding an item, are you sure you want to release it" kind of thing.

QUOTE originally posted by hmforall

I tried it myself with css.. but didnt had luck yet. Could you make it that in the fields, that "next" is behind all "hungry" pokemon, and before the hungry pokemon (if no berry is selected) the berry bar or a random berry click button? Mostly as option below like the other options?
I'm a bit puzzled by what you exactly want here ;D Can you make a screenshot from the fields page and draw arrows or just draw to show me what you exactly want?

QUOTE originally posted by Roukan

Hello I just found this and it seems like it would be great and extreamly helpful. I would very much like to use this the same as it seam everybody else that has found this guide is Unfortunatly it doesn't seem to be working for me I googled then downloaded TamperMonkey and followed step 2 from how to install and refreashed it didn't work I tried refreashing a bunch and still nothing I'm wondering if it is becasue I use Edge reather then Chrome or FireFox. Or is there something I'm doing wrong.
Hey great you got it working on Chrome :) I've tried the script on FireFox and it's a bit wonky (Having to use ctrl + f5 for the script to load on each page). On Safari and edge I had 0 success though. It's on my never ending list to try and get the script to work on different browsers. Until then, you're stuck with Chrome. Enjoy the script :)
hmforall's Avatarhmforall

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

QUOTE originally posted by hmforall

I'm a bit puzzled by what you exactly want here ;D Can you make a screenshot from the fields page and draw arrows or just draw to show me what you exactly want?
A. Field image B. Nothungry pkmn (so the ones that hide) C. Next Field button D. Pokemon that still can be fed C. Berry chose button (only there if there is no berry selected) Is this sketch good enough? >.< Also, think of your own rest too!
Yahan's AvatarYahan

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Also just out of curiosity, would it be ok to create like, a dropdown or autofill option for all the search fields? Like, there was one Pokemon I was trying to find that I didn't know how to spell. I eventually copied it from my dex, but it would still be cool to have something to help you without having to open a new tab.
I like this idea. All the Pokédex data is saved, so all Pokémon names will be available to the script to make this possible. It's on my list! I think I'll add both features, dropdown and autofill just like in the fields tab when you search for a Pokémon.
Sorry, I actually just thought of another thing haha. Would it be possible to create a checkbox for the shelter script for RTE Pokemon? I know evolution is a condition that the site already filters your pokemon by without your script, so I was wondering if that could be replicated into your script for the shelter search. Thanks for everything you do!
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Kasei's AvatarKasei
Just installed this, and it's working great, no problems at all ! If you're still open for suggestions, though, something that could be really useful on the quick evo section, next to the "New Dex Entry" part, would be an option to display "Potential new dex entries". For example, you've got a Bulbasaur that's only level 4, and no Ivysaur in your dex. It would display the Bulbasaur -> Ivysaur evolution as a new potential dex entry, so that you know that it would be worth getting it some extra EXP. I feel like this could really help out people looking to fill their dexes, without having to constantly cross-reference the pokédex and then trawl through your fields finding the highest level one available. Just a thought ?
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
So i started using this script and its not to bad. I manly wanted it for the shelter though. I just noticed something and im curious on it. When I look up at the tampermonkey symbol it has number and every time I go to a new page in pokefarm it does up by one. Any idea why? Im just curious if you know. Is there a feature to find pokemon in the shelter with items?

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page