PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 151152153

Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Uhh, I believe the field data is the same as shelter data, but let me check! EDIT: Yep, they're the same! I don't use the image search so I don't know how well it works, but clicking on pokemon in your field to get the image should work. They have the same URL
wow im dumb thanks c:

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Chøcømãrø

Of course! If you need any image links you don't have, I can try and help out too!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Concerning multiple Pokémon with different genders search, is on my list as well. I wanted to rework the custom shelter search. But first I have to address a few important bugs/missing features and I need time first to do that :/ I think you managed to get the image urls from Pokémon to search them? I think the images are the same for male & female, so I don't think you can differentiate that way. Just have to search for the Pokémons you want to find and you have to manually "search" if it's a male or a female, for now.

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Just out of curiosity would it be possible for you to add a search feature to the shelter where it’ll highlight all the Pokémon of a certain nature or berry preference?
nope :( can't find that information on the shelter screen/tooltip area.
But, like, it'll come up when you click on a Pokemon in the shelter before you adopt it? (Unless you're talking about just the area below where the Pokemon/eggs are in the shelter. In that case I understand)
I can make the script open up all the "Adopt/view" popups, but that takes user interaction away and makes multiple clicks which would make it illegal :/
Yahan's AvatarYahan
No worries, no need to. I was merely curious. Thanks anyway though!
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
I have a question regarding Delta Pokémon evolutions. Oshawott is classed as a water type. If I have a delta Oshawott with the fighting type. If I evolve this Pokémon, does it only count as the fighting type or does it also count as a water type? If I have the answer to that question, I know how to setup the Pokémon evolutions sorter. Thank you~
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
i can evo the one i sent you and check currently upgrading water badge
For my shop click here
It's on it's way.
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
before evo Water Badge 203 / 420 -type Evolutions after Water Badge 203 / 420 -type Evolutions do you stll need to borrow?
Okay ty, so only the delta type (in this case fighting) is accepted as the type. Good, ty! No I don't need it anymore, I know what the problem is and I have 2 other delta where I can experiment with. Thanks for the Poké!

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page