PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 152153154

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by Stargaze1

I cant tap on the link to get this! Am i doing somthing wrong? I have TamperMonkey!
Followed the tutorial in the main post? Click on > Poke-Farm-QoL.user.js and then on raw. TamperMonkey will give you an promp asking if you would like to install the script. If you don't get a prompt (unlikely) then you copy the script and paste it in a new tampermonkey script and you save it.
Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
elite.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

I cant tap on the link to get this! Am i doing somthing wrong? I have TamperMonkey!
Followed the tutorial in the main post? Click on > Poke-Farm-QoL.user.js and then on raw. TamperMonkey will give you an promp asking if you would like to install the script. If you don't get a prompt (unlikely) then you copy the script and paste it in a new tampermonkey script and you save it.
I really just cannot tap on Poke-Farm-Qol.user.js It just will not let me. should i be on a computer?
Profile Pic made by Dr.Devorak My Baby! Check out my shop! https://pfq.link/~LkJG
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
elite.png

I really just cannot tap on Poke-Farm-Qol.user.js It just will not let me. should i be on a computer?
yes, only works on pc as far as I know.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
arceus.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Just out of curiosity would it be possible for you to add a search feature to the shelter where it’ll highlight all the Pokémon of a certain nature or berry preference?
nope :( can't find that information on the shelter screen/tooltip area.
But, like, it'll come up when you click on a Pokemon in the shelter before you adopt it? (Unless you're talking about just the area below where the Pokemon/eggs are in the shelter. In that case I understand)
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
sabIeye's AvatarsabIeye
ultra.pnge.png

Just out of curiosity would it be possible for you to add a search feature to the shelter where it’ll highlight all the Pokémon of a certain nature or berry preference?
nope :( can't find that information on the shelter screen/tooltip area.
But, like, it'll come up when you click on a Pokemon in the shelter before you adopt it? (Unless you're talking about just the area below where the Pokemon/eggs are in the shelter. In that case I understand)
yeah, the dev can't open up that tooltip unfortunately. it would be taking user interaction away
my username has a capital i, not a lowercase L avatar is official art with a background by me
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
master.pngs.png
oof maybe there could be liek a seperate pokemon gender/egg search thingy(shelter) ex:i need some male ralts, female pikachu, and houndour eggs. would there be a way to do all that seperatly? (oh also could there be liek a form search? like orthrus, large sized gourgeist, flabebe colors, maravol, etc?)

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

Jana Kennedy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJana Kennedy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
I too would like specific gender searches on each pokemon if possible, i.e. I would want to look for female combee and not bother with males but either gender eevee.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type fighting.png Current Points 1618 Clicklist Next month=flying.png
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying summon_mar.png
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png
For some with gender differences (such as female pikachu/bidoof/etc), I would suggest uploading the picture into the image search until such a thing is implemented.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
master.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

For some with gender differences (such as female pikachu/bidoof/etc), I would suggest uploading the picture into the image search until such a thing is implemented.
oof i didnt think about that^^ how would u get the sprite though(mainly for fakemon(like orthrus)?)
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png
Uhh, I believe the field data is the same as shelter data, but let me check! EDIT: Yep, they're the same! I don't use the image search so I don't know how well it works, but clicking on pokemon in your field to get the image should work. They have the same URL

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 152153154

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page