PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 152153154

Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
grandmaster.pngb+.png
sent you the oshawott just return when done no rush
For my shop click here
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
@Bentomon: I'm a Firefox user who's been playing with scripts a bit lately, have you tried using Greasemonkey instead of Tampermonkey to host the script? My script that didn't work in TM worked here on GM.
Ashtylon's AvatarAshtylon
master.pnga.png
Sorry for the late reply; here's the picture of how they appear in my type sorted list. They're listed as fire and fighting; but they're all deltas XD I'll also send you a couple of deltas to mess around with; don't worry about sending them back c:
Icon art is done by me! PM me if you'd like to buy puddle art and we can discuss c: <3 ZC or credits only. Ashtylon's character is © Ashtylon. Click my bab? <3
Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 35%
Hasty nature
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png
Small bug: Flabébé is not showing up as a fairy type egg when I filter the shelter by type! EDIT: Looks to me as if it's not classified as a fairy type at all. It doesn't show up as a fairy type in the lab either.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by dracojax

sent you the oshawott just return when done no rush
Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

@Bentomon: I'm a Firefox user who's been playing with scripts a bit lately, have you tried using Greasemonkey instead of Tampermonkey to host the script? My script that didn't work in TM worked here on GM.
Yes I tried to use GreaseMonkey, but I'm using a few TamperMonkey functions. I have it on my list to try and make it compatible with both UserScript addons. I was playing a bit around with it, but didn't get it to work initially. I should put it a bit higher on the priority list :/

QUOTE originally posted by Ashtylon

Sorry for the late reply; here's the picture of how they appear in my type sorted list. They're listed as fire and fighting; but they're all deltas XD I'll also send you a couple of deltas to mess around with; don't worry about sending them back c:
Thank you! Looks like I just need to include the Delta image to the search. Shouldn't be all that much off a hassle to add :)

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Small bug: Flabébé is not showing up as a fairy type egg when I filter the shelter by type! EDIT: Looks to me as if it's not classified as a fairy type at all. It doesn't show up as a fairy type in the lab either.
It's on my list, I'll take a look when I get around it :)
Yahan's AvatarYahan
arceus.pngsss.png
Just out of curiosity would it be possible for you to add a search feature to the shelter where it’ll highlight all the Pokémon of a certain nature or berry preference?
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Just out of curiosity would it be possible for you to add a search feature to the shelter where it’ll highlight all the Pokémon of a certain nature or berry preference?
nope :( can't find that information on the shelter screen/tooltip area.
Aemilia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAemilia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
How about of a certain gender? I know I go searching specifically for male ralts a lot. I currently can't use the script due to mobile but I'm hopefully moving back to PC in the next day or two and these scripts will be so helpful.
Buying: summon_los.png BSDs 20 ZC summon_nec.png Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
ultra.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Érable

How about of a certain gender? I know I go searching specifically for male ralts a lot. I currently can't use the script due to mobile but I'm hopefully moving back to PC in the next day or two and these scripts will be so helpful.
This feature already exists within the script :-) you can search the shelter for a Pokémon with gender, but not preference.
Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
elite.pnge+.png
I cant tap on the link to get this! Am i doing somthing wrong? I have TamperMonkey!
Profile Pic made by Dr.Devorak My Baby! Check out my shop! https://pfq.link/~LkJG

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 152153154

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page