PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 151152153

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Sandy Wormadam is Bug/Ground!
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon

QUOTE originally posted by Ashtylon

Seems to be all good now! They're all properly sorted and my little organizational heart is happy <3 Thanks so much! Feel free to keep the chicks I sent you; I have loads more where they came from c:
Yeeeeeeeeey! :D

QUOTE originally posted by Skiddo

Sandy Wormadam is Bug/Ground!
Ty, added next update :)
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
sun castform is fire, and snow castform is ice c: (i have a castform and both jewels if u want to experiment, no need to send back c:)

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

QUOTE originally posted by Chøcømãrø

sun castform is fire, and snow castform is ice c: (i have a castform and both jewels if u want to experiment, no need to send back c:)
As long as I know that those are their types then everything is fine and I don't need them :) will be added next update.
Can I use this on mobile?:) And if I can, how would you suggest I go about doing that haha?:)

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1702 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
15985 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
226 of 500 Buying/Swapping in Shop

QUOTE originally posted by IsaacElston

Can I use this on mobile?:) And if I can, how would you suggest I go about doing that haha?:)
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. Apparently someone said he got it to work but I don't think so. I tried it myself (not invested thoroughly I have to say) and I didn't got it to work. You need tampermonkey on your phone. Some phone browsers can load it as an addon (I believe) or there is an TamperMonkey app in the playstore (Outdated, I believe). If you got tampermonkey to work on your phone you have to install the script. And test it out :) As you read, I'm not sure and I don't know if it works. I hope I send you a bit in the right direction though, let me know your results :) I have it on my list to check for mobile functionality, but I have a few other things on my list that are taking priority atm.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Out of curiosity, would you be willing to add this or something similar to the userscript? With permission, of course.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Also just out of curiosity, would it be ok to create like, a dropdown or autofill option for all the search fields? Like, there was one Pokemon I was trying to find that I didn't know how to spell. I eventually copied it from my dex, but it would still be cool to have something to help you without having to open a new tab.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
uhh when i do the flavor select thingy some mons stay behind(idk how to explain)?

image thingy

ive cleared my cache and tried the filters seperatly and together, is this onlu me or do other ppl have it too? (when i do normal pokemon it works, maybe its just certain s/a/that stuff?)
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Uh, does the same thing still happen when you check 'select all'? 'Cause I get what you're asking, but I'm a little confused by the picture. I'm not seeing how things are getting left behind if you're trying all of them at once.

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page