PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123456··· 202122

Remster's AvatarRemster
@WildGeffe64: It depends of the players I think. If a player built a living dex, maybe they don't want to throw all their Pokémon in the wonder trade, because they'll have to build it again. At least, it's not something I'll do, I don't know for others '.' Still, thank you for pointing this out. Just remember something for the new players : if you send a Pokémon to the wonder trade, you'll get another one you're free to keep or send again, so if they don't want to keep the Pokémon, they'll always get a point if they send it back ^^ So even if they don't end in the top 100, they can always fight to reach the hard goal. But talking about the hard goal, I have no idea how many points we'll need to reach each goal '-' How many points you think is good for both tourney ? I'm curious to heard what all of you think for those !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
I support,but what if you didn’t do the tournament,went to womder trade your Shiny or something and get a plain old magikarp?It would be disappointing for people who dont do the tournaments.I personally also hate the “hatch eggs” thing,especially the “Hatch eggs with good affinity with V-Wave”,e.g in a TR:You are on team grass,the V-Wave is Dragon and you want to participate in the Tournament.There aren’t barely any Grass types that are duel typed with dragon.
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Zen's AvatarZen
But that can happen anyways. I've sent out normal pokemon and gotten shinies back in Wonder Trade, and sent out shinies and gotten regular pokemon back. It wouldn't be a tournie-only problem.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Remster's AvatarRemster
@ImaFishstick : If you're lucky you already can get shinies or delta when you wonder trade, so during a tourney or not, it doesn't matter, because it's all up to you to WT and to send a special if you're the one that send a special :) You do not get extra points for sending a special, so you're not "obligated" at all to send one for more points if you participate. However, when I read your post, I thought about : what will happen if you receive a Pokémon before the end, but accept it after ? Well, I thought about this : you get the point(s) as soon as you receive the Pokémon, not when you put it in your field. @everyone : Do you all think it's ok to receive your point(s) when you receive the Pokémon, or do you think it's best to receive the point(s) when you put the Pokémon in your field ?
I say when you receive; that way, I'd like to think there's be less confusion on all fronts, even Sally's But I could be wrong. I reserve the right to be wrong

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !

QUOTE originally posted by GalaxyHeartbeats

That doesn't make sense to me. Could you explain how having a living dex would help someone in a tournament where you trade away your pokemon? I might be missing something here but how would having an "egg must be hatched after xx/xx" rule hurt newer players specifically? They can still use the lab after they run out of shelter adopts. If anything, I can see this rule hurting people who are chaining.
I think what they might mean by saying this tourney would be easy for those with a living Dex is that it would be easier for them if the basis for points is "wonder trade a variety of Pokemon." However, two things about that. One was already stated, the person probably doesn't want to give away their Dex members for a tourney, because getting that living Dex is a lot of work. And two, even if they do, as far as I'm concerned, havent they sort of earned the right? After all, they put in all the work to collect over 1000 mons of all different species, seems to me they've earned the chance to put that hard work to use. Especially since getting a living Dex is something literally anyone can do, there are no paywalls that allow those with a living Dex to have an upper hand. Edit: perhaps "Wonder Trade Pokemon having a good affinity with the V-Wave" as the basis for points?
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
Zen's AvatarZen
It could be multiple different options, like with the hatching tournies. One could be to just Wonder Trade, another to trade a variety, one related to the v~wave, maybe even one to wt a certain color. The only things I can think of that shouldnt be part of a wt tournie would be created by date and body type. Also, and this is just something I've noticed, many people with living dexes tend to also be shiny hunters. So they could easily have an abundance of fodder to wt around. And if they're not, they have a few days before the tournie to hatch/grab a few different mons to wt.

Pages: 123456··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page