PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Meowth Delta Hunting & Breeding
Type Kanto Alola Galar PFQ Cross
Zigzagoon
Growlithe
Seel
Mareep
Skiddo
Cubchoo
Mienfoo
Nidoran
Sandshrew
Farfetch'd
Spoink
Kitwurm
Rockruff
Apocalyptic Poochyena
Orthrus Houndour
Zorua
Cufant
Snubbull

Delta Feline Collection

Fire Meowth Sprited by AzúlHarp
Fire Persian Sprited by AzúlHarp
Bug Meowth Sprited by AzúlHarp
Bug Persian Sprited by AzúlHarp
Ghost Persian Sprited by ArcticFox

Kanto

???
???
Meowth ??? Mega
Meowth ??? Mega
Meowth ??? Persian Mega
???
???
??? Persian Mega
Meowth ??? Mega
Meowth ??? Mega
Meowth ??? Mega
Meowth ??? Mega
???
??? Mega
??? Persian
??? Persian Mega
??? Persian Mega
Meowth ??? Mega

Alola

Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian
Meowth Persian

Galar

Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Meowth Perrserker
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
It's been a while again, the poetry's a little more calming than trying to deal with farm news but I think there's enough now to give a decent update. So tournaments? I think I'm already starting off with a love-hate relationship with them. That first one I was one away from hard, had the stupid poke sitting in my party, and fell asleep before people decided "Hey I should click back!" Oh class has me so stressed I do not need this complication to my life, I have a feeling I won't make hard this time either sitting at 40 with barely two days left. But whatever, as long as I can get enough for the new eggs I guess I'll live even if I have to abandon any symbolic of a proper hunt for a while. In all that though I did finally find a lab ditto and once I snag these new pokes I'll have a full eggdex! That took me long enough, now if only I could find the rest of these megastones I'd be looking at arceus. Now what else is happening? I'm back to mainly gem hunting, trying for normal but grabbing whatever types I want really, and hoarding boxes for a while, maybe save up for Christmas or something. Aside from that I'm about to do a major overhaul on my fields to finally work out that living dex and separate the shiny pokes. They could really use the work after going so long without moving or selling and my shiny/fave field is full up. That was lot huh? Got to go now though so...Kitty Out!
Finally finished working on the history of my PF1 'mons, it's so nice to see them all in one place again. Well those I managed to bring over, at least when transfer comes back I can keep an eye on those left behind. Also added my 'sona data, it's still somewhat incomplete but it's coming together. I've been meaning to get them written down for a while now and I'll eventually get some images of them added in. The living dex is also still a w.i.p. but I pick up new 'mons from time to time and I'm glad it can be a help to other users. Not much else going on right now, still waiting for that black kitty but I'll get there eventually. So I'll leave you with another poem then...Kitty Out!
Finally hit my first arecus, it probably won't last long (considering MCW tomorrow and the tournament season ending) but I'm still happy to finally finish it. The living dex is still missing a few 'mons, mostly megas, but I'll eventually get it up there too. Not much else going on right now, started a mini-murkrow hunt to get my other badges up a little, and because the halloween sale in the breeding shop was too tempting. Oh well, I needed to get away from kitties for a while and hunt something I won't hoard (well maybe keep a few of the naughty ones). And to make up for it I've unintentionally started a mini-kitty hoard on Go, this halloween event is just too much fun not to keep some of them. Mmm...that's all for now I think, I'll leave you with one of my older poems today since I haven't written any lately...Kitty Out!
New poem today, short but I'm too tired to really care. Christmas was fun, got a few little things, another load of books, and a new laptop. Been busy with Sun but I've got a hunt to finish and only a few days left to do it so progress is all around slow. The monkeys aren't exactly being kind but once HM runs out I'll switch back to dexing and light gem hunts, at least 'til drampa comes out. Enjoying my shiny new badge so I got something out of it at least. I can't wait to hit wishalloy, though once I do my fields will need a major overhaul. By my calculations I should have enough evos for one more upgrade but the masters beyond that are going to pose a challenge.

It's nobody's problem but your own That road you take all uphill Panting and grunting The top always just out of reach What does it matter this crazy world? Twisting and turning at every step Always making you bend and break 'Til you finally fall Left staring blankly ahead At that goal you could never quite reach
Okay, okay...I might not have made the tournament rankings but 699 eggs? What am I going to do with all of these? On top of that my gem counts almost doubled so I can't say that 35k was a waste of time, even if my paw disagreed. Next tournament I'll take it nice and slow, and not start at the last minute. Fishing I'll definitly get that egg, or at least the tokens to get it, and I can go back to my hunt to get my shiny fuzz-ball. For now though I'll make use of this gem day and keep hatching. Valentine's on the other hand is going much better and I'm going to get that celebi. Why do I want it so bad? I'm honestly not really sure but I guess it kinda reminds me of PF1. I also managed to catch Arceus again even if for only a day and finally got my second dragon ball. I'm getting so close to that complete living dex, if I could just find these last few megastones and hatched legends. Oh, I'll also hit my year tomorrow! It's been so long and I've been terified of breaking my chain but I managed to pull through and that 4 mil will be mine at reset.
Persianite
Finally my pretties can mega, all that planning and prep just for this one stone paid off and I got enough for a full set almost immediately. With this beautiful new mega I also found the time to go back and fix up my 'sona sprites, they were a little messy. I'm really icthing to go back to my meowth hunt now but HM is about to run out and I'm still short of arceus, I'd prefer to at least get the UBs out of the way first. Plus I want to get to wishalloy and clean up my fields before going back to my hoards, I guess I'll resist for now and work on gems and tokens.
Okay, I'm not normally one for massive coding and stuff but I figured I'd double check my old calculations again and why not share it? My calculations are the relics by the way, the other numbers are from Elta's handy little calculator. I'm sure someone will be happy with all this wishforge stuff...anyway, yeah not much else going on. I'm just using normal as an example for the tables, feel free to use and edit them if you like.

Badge Upgrades

To Nickel 10 Gems
2 Evos
To Zinc 40 Gems
8 Evos
To Bronze 100 Gems
20 Evos
1 Relic Copper
To Silver 250 Gems
50 Evos
1 Relic Silver (2 CE)
To Gold 500 Gems
100 Evos
1 Relic Gold (5 CE)
To Platinum 1,000 Gems
200 Evos
1 Relic Vase (10 CE)
To Mythril 2,100 Gems
420 Evos
1 Relic Band (20 CE)
To Nintendium 3,200 Gems
640 Evos
1 Relic Statue (50 CE)
To Wishalloy 4,300 Gems
860 Evos
1 Relic Crown (100 CE)
Total to 11,500 Gems
2,300 Evos
188 Copper Equivalents
To Master 1 6,278 Gems
1,250 Evos
1 Flawless Gem
To Master 2 9,001 Gems
1,800 Evos
8 Flawless Gems
To Master 3 12,500 Gems
2,500 Evos
27 Flawless Gems
To Master 4 16,875 Gems
3,375 Evos
64 Flawless Gems
Total to 44,654 Gems
8,925 Evos
100 Flawless Gems
Final Total to 56,154 Gems
11,225 Evos
188 Copper Equivalents
100 Flawless Gems

Code

[table] [tr] [th=1x3]To Nickel [img]/img/badges-2/normal-1.png[/img][/th] [td] 10 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 2 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Zinc [img]/img/badges-2/normal-2.png[/img][/th] [td] 40 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 8 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Bronze [img]/img/badges-2/normal-3.png[/img][/th] [td] 100 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 20 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1 Relic Copper [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Silver [img]/img/badges-2/normal-4.png[/img][/th] [td] 250 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 50 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1 Relic Silver [item=Relic Silver](2 CE)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Gold [img]/img/badges-2/normal-5.png[/img][/th] [td] 500 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 100 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1 Relic Gold [item=Relic Gold](5 CE)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Platinum [img]/img/badges-2/normal-6.png[/img][/th] [td] 1,000 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 200 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1 Relic Vase [item=Relic Vase](10 CE)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Mythril [img]/img/badges-2/normal-7.png[/img][/th] [td] 2,100 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 420 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1 Relic Band [item=Relic Band](20 CE)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Nintendium [img]/img/badges-2/normal-8.png[/img][/th] [td] 3,200 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 640 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1 Relic Statue [item=Relic Statue](50 CE)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Wishalloy [img]/img/badges-2/normal-9.png[/img][/th] [td] 4,300 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 860 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1 Relic Crown [item=Relic Crown](100 CE)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]Total [img]/img/badges-2/normal-1.png[/img] to [img]/img/badges-2/normal-9.png[/img][/th] [td] 11,500 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 2,300 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 188 Copper Equivalents [item=Relic Copper] [item=Relic Silver] [item=Relic Gold] [item=Relic Vase] [item=Relic Band] [item=Relic Statue] [item=Relic Crown][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Master 1 [img]/img/badges-2/normal-10.png[/img][/th] [td] 6,278 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1,250 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1 Flawless Gem [item=Flawless Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Master 2 [img]/img/badges-2/normal-11.png[/img][/th] [td] 9,001 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1,800 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 8 Flawless Gems [item=Flawless Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Master 3 [img]/img/badges-2/normal-12.png[/img][/th] [td] 12,500 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 2,500 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 27 Flawless Gems [item=Flawless Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Master 4 [img]/img/badges-2/normal-13.png[/img][/th] [td] 16,875 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 3,375 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 64 Flawless Gems [item=Flawless Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]Total [img]/img/badges-2/normal-9.png[/img] to [img]/img/badges-2/normal-13.png[/img][/th] [td] 44,654 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 8,925 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 100 Flawless Gems [item=Flawless Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x4]Final Total [img]/img/badges-2/normal-1.png[/img] to [img]/img/badges-2/normal-13.png[/img][/th] [td] 56,154 Gems [item=Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 11,225 Evos [pkmn=Meowth][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 188 Copper Equivalents [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 100 Flawless Gems [item=Flawless Normal Gem][/td] [/tr] [/table]

Relic Conversions

*Credit costs are based on upgrading from coppers and may be rough. Copper Equivalents are the total number of coppers needed to make that relic.*
To Silver 2 Relic Coppers
4,000 Credits
2 CE
To Gold 2 Relic Silvers & 1 Relic Copper
18,000 Credits
5 CE
To Vase 2 Relic Golds
56,000 Credits
10 CE
To Band 2 Relic Vases
152,000 Credits
20 CE
To Statue 2 Relic Bands & 1 Relic Vase
460,000 Credits
50 CE
To Crown 2 Relic Statues
1,120,000 Credits
100 CE

Code

[table] [tr] [th=1x3]To Silver [item=Relic Silver][/th] [td] 2 Relic Coppers [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 4,000 Credits [item=Credits][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 2 CE [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Gold [item=Relic Gold][/th] [td] 2 Relic Silvers [item=Relic Silver] & 1 Relic Copper [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 18,000 Credits [item=Credits][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 5 CE [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Vase [item=Relic Vase][/th] [td] 2 Relic Golds [item=Relic Gold][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 56,000 Credits [item=Credits][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 10 CE [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Band [item=Relic Band][/th] [td] 2 Relic Vases [item=Relic Vase][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 152,000 Credits [item=Credits][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 20 CE [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Statue [item=Relic Statue][/th] [td] 2 Relic Bands [item=Relic Band] & 1 Relic Vase [item=Relic Vase][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 460,000 Credits [item=Credits][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 50 CE [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th=1x3]To Crown [item=Relic Crown][/th] [td] 2 Relic Statues [item=Relic Statue][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 1,120,000 Credits [item=Credits][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 100 CE [item=Relic Copper][/td] [/tr] [/table]

Progress Bars

Base Code

[progress="[inventory=Normal Gem]/10"][img]/img/badges-2/normal-1.png[/img] [inventory=Normal Gem] / 10[/progress]
2568 / 10
2 / 40
27 / 100
63 / 250
68 / 500
41 / 1000
252 / 2100
3251 / 3200
11 / 4300

Total Code

[progress="[inventory=Normal Gem]/11500"][img]/img/badges-2/normal-9.png[/img] [inventory=Normal Gem] / 11500[/progress]
9967 / 11500
9967 / 56154

All Gem Sizes

[progress="[math][inventory=Normal Gem]+[inventory=Medium Normal Gem]*10+[inventory=Large Normal Gem]*100[/math]/10"][img]/img/badges-2/normal-1.png[/img] [math][inventory=Normal Gem]+[inventory=Medium Normal Gem]*10+[inventory=Large Normal Gem]*100[/math] / 10[/progress]
10227 / 10

All Relics

[progress="[math][inventory=Relic Copper]+([inventory=Relic Silver]*2)+([inventory=Relic Gold]*5)+([inventory=Relic Vase]*10)+([inventory=Relic Band]*20)+([inventory=Relic Statue]*50)+([inventory=Relic Crown]*100)[/math]/300"][item=Relic Copper] [math][inventory=Relic Copper]+([inventory=Relic Silver]*2)+([inventory=Relic Gold]*5)+([inventory=Relic Vase]*10)+([inventory=Relic Band]*20)+([inventory=Relic Statue]*50)+([inventory=Relic Crown]*100)[/math] / 300[/progress]
210 / 300
Finally got wishalloy, that took forever and now I have to go fix my fields up. Still not giving up the kitties though and I'm still working on evos for the other two, this might take a while. I also made use of the discount, blowing most of my funds but now I've got more UBs on the way and I can finally start trying for arceus again. Mmm...not much else to say right now, guess I'll get back to those fields.
Hit arceus again, don't expect it to last long but hey maybe it'll help. Hunt's good if a little slow, wish I could get a few more albinos but I guess for now I'll just keep going. Finished collecting the plates and lower tier megas too, it's nice to be able to help people. I feel like I'm rambling at this point but I felt like it was finally time to give an update. Bought more art of Kitty and Emesh too, I should really stop spending but they're so cute. Got a little one of Shadow as well, she's still a part of me so why not include her too? ~ Okay but on to more serious things because I guess I just need to write something? I just don't really know anymore but I think I'm a little calmer now...Butter passed last night after going into diabetic seizure... He's just gone, I mean I know he was getting old and not in the best of health but...still you just never expect death, it kinda sneaks up on you just when you think everything's going good again... I just don't know and I think I'll stop rambling there, words just don't work well when the mind is numb.

Butterscotch; R.I.P. Fall 2010-May 15th 2017

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page