PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 111213

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Artfight was pretty 'meh' this year, I did some attacks and revenges but between background drama (which still hasn't resolved itself) and motivation being more on my own characters I just wasn't really feeling it. Also not really feeling inktober or whatever it's being called now but we'll see on that one, might try and use it for some worldbuilding but I doubt I'll stick to any strict plans. Beyond that though TC (that TH arpg I joined right before artfight) has been pretty good at helping me expand upon my work again and escape burnout so far. I've finished a good chunk of the zeta refs for Faatasi to help me kick off that 'fresh-start' plan and I've returned to writing to expand upon my TC charries when art gets too stressful. Spliting the load by taking turns with art and lit is really helping me take it slow this time so I don't overload. That was kinda a short update but for now, Kitty Out~
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
Continuing with shorter updates, real's been busy with family this holiday season and I've gotten back into Scarlet again. Mostly working on dlc and what dexing I can do offline right now but hopefully I can fill in the trade/version exclusive holes down the line. Also working on putting together what info I can find from my past games to create a sorta gamer-sona to build out a collective story (mostly main-line Pokémon but I might weave in a few other worlds depending). Why? Because despite the flaws of recent games I actually enjoyed the stories and want to expand upon them (especially legends and S/V). We'll see if that opinion changes any with the final chapter of gen 9 coming up though. Uh, as for onsite I've been existing still...probably give a more proper update on that after the event and upcoming changes just to work out my thoughts on it. For now, Kitty Out~
I was really trying not to do this but I am running on fumes and just so done... This year has not been fun, it's just one thing after another and I can't- I am beyond functioning and running on a half broken autopilot that's just barely existing. I need a break, I need a distraction that'll actually help because this isn't working right now. I just need a break to figure out what is still working and then maybe I can figure out a new balance.

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page