PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Finally, just...I think I'm starting to feel like a real veteran on here. I mean I've always had the experience but not really the resources that some of the bigger players have. I guess I shouldn't compare though, I've always been a bit lazy about these things. It's just a game right? But still, It's important and I'm happy the work paid out in the end. Honestly I didn't know how to react when he hatched, I mean I vaguely noticed those unfamiliar sparkles and then I was just dead. Not literal of course but I couldn't figure out whether I should scream or cry. Now just to get my master normal and I'll be truly content, well there is still my black kitty but...I can't yet, I can't let my kitties go and I don't have room for that many more yet. I just need to get badges sorted and make space for some proper wishforge fields, then...maybe then I could make another try. Still, for now I'm backing off serious hunts and refocusing on the tournament...I just really need the break. Anyway yeah, Aipom Hunt Grand Total: 58s/7a/1m 1705h (Success!)
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
Okay this girl was a surprise, I swear I wasn't even melan hunting...or honestly planning to melan hunt whismur but she kinda just popped out. Under 200 eggs and a nice nature too, guess I got something good out of my HM/uber after all. ~ Yeah, I normally don't update this soon but I had to at least mention her...especially since real is about to drive me crazy. Internet's in and out and the raccoons, don't get me started with them. We had a pretty bad storm last night too, power was out over night and we're still checking over the damage. Nothing serious at least but another fence is down and tree limbs everywhere. Eh, anyway if I suddenly disappear it'll be the stupid internet again...fair warning I guess.
Been a little while since I posted, not much is really happening lately but I've finally gotten art of all my charries and this nice new template. I'm not one to use templates often but I figured it'd be a nicer addition to this journal than my simple sprites. I love this new avi too, she's just so fluffy and it captures a little of her personality. Eh, aside from art I also got my living dex fixed up so it's a little easier on loading and understanding. Still missing a few 'mons but I plan to finish out the exclusives after this season and I've been watching for the last four memories. Really though these gems are so hard to come by and I'm about broke honestly. Trying to replenish credits right now but I can't do much with gold while hoarding boxes for my b-day later this month. My plan right now is to slowly push for ruby master normal while getting the other three up closer to alloy. Going to be just gem hunts for a while, partly because I can't afford another HM/uber right now and partly because I'm not in the mood for another long hunt yet. I have a nice long list of melans I want but I haven't decided which to try for next. I feel like I'm just rambling at this point though so I think I'll stop here for now.
So I've been a little lazy but there's a lot going on lately, onsite and irl what with all the updates and school starting soon. I'm quite happy with my little delta meowth, I might try a delta hunt at some point but that's a lot of prep work. Anyway here's Sizzle along with some sprites I got made of him:
Delta Sprites by continue here.
Delta/Retype Sprites by AzúlHarp here
He's a nice little fire kitty, I might put him up for dexing later but for now he'll rest in Puma Paradise with the rest of my special kitties. I'm also excited to see how this type race will go tomorrow, true I wish I was Team Normal but I'll just swap for the items I need. Team Flying's also a nice place to start since most of the regional birds cross with normal and I can still work on my badge while helping my team.
Time for another update, I meant to post sooner but decided to hold off since so much was going on. I enjoyed the Type Race, despite all the complainants about 'fairness'. Sometimes peoples are so stubborn and blind but that's a rant I'd rather not get into, which is why I returned to my lurking ways when it started. Anyway, I added a new delta sprite to Sizzle's list and managed to swap for my preferred normalium fairly easily. Also, I know that subscriber count ticked up recently, you guys unnerve me just a little. I'm not really that interesting am I? I don't actually mind though so keep lurking I guess? As a fellow lurker I can't really blame anyone for watching quietly. Anyway, I also got back into my stories recently. Specifically my main baby and most complicated one: DigiAnimals; I don't really know why it's my favorite but I've definitely put the most work into character and world-building for it. I am teasing around my other incomplete works though, I'd love to actually get them finished but writing takes a lot of energy and research which school keeps getting in the way of. Of the others Shadow & Light is high on my list but I'm not going to start posting chapters until I can keep up them again. If you do want to follow any of my stories I try to keep my profile on FanFic.net up-to-date on what I'm actually working on and I usually release new chapters there first (or only there though I will finish Shadow & Light on here as well).

Astral Disruption

Or is it Eclipse Event?

That got a little rambly but there's one more topic I want to talk about which is still a little spoilery, so hide boxes it is. I loved the Eclipse Event, getting a follow-up with mamapine from the Halloween Event was great and it really reminded me of the old quests on PF1. It's just fun to get into the actual story of PokéFarm and not just the day-to-day stuff. It's also more fun when you actually have a 'sona and can easily write yourself into the story. The art was also beautiful and really showed the emotion of each scene. I'm just going to give a quick run-down of how the event went, partly for future reference and partly just because I want to. It started nice and easy, noticing the er notice Prof posted around then learning that something was up with mamapine. After that it got a little more interesting when mamapine ran away and the whole farm was franticly hunting for her. Finding nothing near the farms or by air I sent her son Nip along with my dragon team to check out the scour areas, specifically the forest where she had hidden before. That seemed to work as she came back alongside Noivern after the first hour and I quickly led her back to Prof's lab. There she seemed to settle down for a while and I went back to my own business, but that didn't last long as something broke into the lab and mamapine disappeared again. This time though Laurel had a different plan, he had a new mulch for growing prefect berries so I set off for the garden to grow some sweet berries for her. Well actually I left most of the growing to Emesh, he's better at that kind of stuff, but once they were ready mamapine came running back nice and happy. Only this time she didn't come back alone, a wild solynx had followed her and didn't seem happy with us. As a wild pokémon I didn't have much choice but to battle him so I called Gandalf out. As a skilled battler my white kitty soon had the solynx subdued. Mamapine seemed concerned over the solynx but the situation had calmed down and I left both of them to the professors. It was after that that I came across Ravyne but they were shouting so fast about something I couldn't get much sense out of them. After finally calming them with a fresh gem they explained that a solar ecpilse was coming and Prof, overhearing our conversation, decided it was a good idea to keep an eye on mamapine and her friend as both were connected to the eclipse. So the eclipse finally arrived, I had a very nice viewing of it with my farm 'mons and friends, with still no word from Prof. I went up to visit her the next day and while we were talking mamapine suddenly came up with an egg. Quite an interesting egg too as I had never seen the like despite my extensive dexing. Mamapine urged me to take the egg and hatch it so I did, and what a little cutie it hatched into. Kinaster Prof called her but I named my little one Ellie as a play on eclipse. After letting the little one visit the lab Prof urged me to release her so she could return to her family, which I was a little relucant to do but I knew it was best for little Ellie. Still I couldn't just do it right away, Ellie needed time to settle down and grow just a little before she could go wandering off on her own and there was something else I wanted to do for her. I sent Emesh back over to the garden and urged him to grow dry berries with the mulch this time, Ellie's favorite flavor, and left her with her half-brother Nip and my mega solynx Flame to get to know them better. Once Emesh returned with the perfect berry I gave it to Ellie and sent her on her way, seeing her with her family was worth all the trouble and I was rewarded with a premium box in thanks.
Right, more watchers. Anyway I figured I'd post my two newer deltas, don't plan on making more 'til I get to my hunt proper.
And some sprites I got of Cambio:
Made by AzúlHarp here
Also that letter from Ellie's family, that was sweet and unexpected. I'm happy for her and now I've got my own little kina to care for. Well two actually, I was just going to keep Nebula there but then the next one I hatched was my favorite nature. *sigh* Also why are all of my kinas female? So close to normal master, once I finally get this last couple hundred I can shift focus to my other types. Between gems though and finally getting the last memory for silvally I'm completely broke credit-wise. Gold's little better and I've only scraped enough zophan for one month but at least I can relax for a little while until I can replenish. I'm poison for the upcoming type race, still can't decide between stunky or salandit though. I might just bounce between them to work on both badges, they are about even on gems right now. Anyway that's enough rambling for now, I don't even remember what the topic was supposed to be but that's a decent enough update I guess.
DeltaDex 1

δ Kanto

• Bulbasaur
  • Ivysaur
  • Venusaur
  • Mega Venusaur
  • Charmander
  • Charmeleon
  • Charizard
  • Mega Charizard X
  • Mega Charizard Y
  • Squirtle
  • Wartortle
  • Blastoise
  • Mega Blastoise
  • Caterpie
  • Metapod
  • Butterfree
  • Weedle
  • Kakuna
  • Beedrill
  • Mega Beedrill
  • Pidgey
  • Pidgeotto
  • Pidgeot
  • Mega Pidgeot
  • Rattata
  • Alolan Rattata
  • Raticate
  • Alolan Raticate
  • Alolan Raticate Totem
  • Spearow
  • Fearow
  • Ekans
  • Arbok
  • Pichu
  • Pikachu
  • Raichu
  • Alolan Raichu
  • Sandshrew
  • Alolan Sandshrew
  • Sandslash
  • Alolan Sandslash
  • Nidoran
  • Nidorina
  • Nidoqueen
  • Nidorino
  • Nidoking
  • Cleffa
  • Clefairy
  • Clefable
  • Vulpix
  • Alolan Vulpix
  • Ninetales
  • Alolan Ninetales
  • Igglybuff
  • Jigglypuff
  • Wigglytuff
  • Zubat
  • Golbat
  • Crobat
  • Oddish
  • Gloom
  • Vileplume
  • Bellossom
  • Paras
  • Parasect
  • Venonat
  • Venomoth
  • Diglett
  • Alolan Diglett
  • Dugtrio
  • Alolan Dugtrio
  • Meowth
  • Alolan Meowth
  • Persian
  • Alolan Persian
  • Psyduck
  • Golduck
  • Mankey
  • Primeape
  • Growlithe
  • Arcanine
  • Poliwag
  • Poliwhirl
  • Poliwrath
  • Politoed
  • Abra
  • Kadabra
  • Alakazam
  • Mega Alakazam
  • Machop
  • Machoke
  • Machamp
  • Bellsprout
  • Weepinbell
  • Victreebell
  • Tentacool
  • Tentacruel
  • Geodude
  • Alolan Geodude
  • Graveler
  • Alolan Graveler
  • Golem
  • Alolan Golem
  • Ponyta
  • Rapidash
  • Slowpoke
  • Slowbro
  • Mega Slowbro
  • Slowking
  • Magnemite
  • Magneton
  • Magnezone
  • Farfetch'd
  • Doduo
  • Dodrio
  • Seel
  • Dewgong
  • Grimer
  • Alolan Grimer
  • Muk
  • Alolan Muk
  • Shellder
  • Cloyster
  • Gastly
  • Haunter
  • Gengar
  • Mega Gengar
  • Onix
  • Steelix
  • Mega Steelix
  • Drowzee
  • Hypno
  • Krabby
  • Kingler
  • Voltorb
  • Electrode
  • Exeggcute
  • Exeggutor
  • Alolan Exeggutor
  • Cubone
  • Marowak
  • Alolan Marowak
  • Alolan Marowak Totem
  • Lickitung
  • Lickilicky
  • Koffing
  • Weezing
  • Rhyhorn
  • Rhydon
  • Rhyperior
  • Tangela
  • Tangrowth
  • Kangaskhan
  • Mega Kangaskhan
  • Horsea
  • Seadra
  • Kingdra
  • Goldeen
  • Seaking
  • Staryu
  • Starmie
  • Mime Jr.
  • Mr Mime
  • Scyther
  • Scizor
  • Mega Scizor
  • Smoochum
  • Jynx
  • Pinsir
  • Mega Pinsir
  • Tauros
  • Magikarp
  • Gyarados
  • Mega Gyarados
  • Lapras
  • Ditto
  • Eevee
  • Vaporeon
  • Jolteon
  • Flareon
  • Espeon
  • Umbreon
  • Leafeon
  • Glaceon
  • Sylveon
  • Omanyte
  • Omastar
  • Kabuto
  • Kabutops
  • Aerodactyl
  • Mega Aerodactyl
  • Munchlax
  • Snorlax
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Dratini
  • Dragonair
  • Dragonite
  • Mewtwo
  • Mega Mewtwo X
  • Mega Mewtwo Y
  • Mew
G1 / G2 / G3 / G4 / G5 / G6 / G7 / G8 / PFQ(E) / PFQ(M) / PFQ(V)
Template by Zicø; Expanded for Deltas by LoneShadøw Original Code / Expanded Code
I guess it's been while since I let it out, maybe...sigh it was just a rough night. Anyway how 'bout some new poetry?
Tired of being cooped up Tired of being tied down Anything to release this pent up feeling This building pressure Ready to overflow again How many times now have I been here? Drawn to the blade's edge Just to let the tears flow freely Tear it open again Shred this flesh container Trying so desperately to hold it in Feelings sealed so deep, Only numb on the surface Claws and teeth bared Against this oppresive force Strange scars, criss-crossing tears Deeper wounds, torn to reflect at the surface Fighting so long only to fall again Maybe this time it's too much? Break, breakdown hard and fast The blessing of the chill wind A gentle touch against the fever within Burning, always burning pain Restless insomnia, Hunting the scattered pieces Memories fitting together once more Puzzling out the path that led here Barely standing before the edge
Right, anyway...I guess I'll give a little spill on the event as well, it was rather enjoyable.

Spirits Unchained

Halloween Event

Halloween's my favorite holiday of course so I decided to pay a visit to town again to see what the professors were up to. There wasn't much going on at first so me and Emesh just wandered around for a bit, living on an outer farm means we don't get the chance to visit often. Plus we're both loners in our own right so we don't always get along with others, heh that's alright though we got to help out around town and then ran into another farmer. A human farmer named Alex, which meant we both had to take on our gijinka appearances. I really hate dealing with humans, the professors I don't mind as much...I guess it's really just the other farmers that make me uncomfortable. Anyway Alex seemed nice enough so we listened to her request, apparently a big costume contest was coming up and she didn't have the right 'mon for it. I didn't care much for contests but Emesh had started doing them with some of the farm 'mons, Raimundo mainly though Aidan also seemed to enjoy them. It took a little bit to raise the right 'mon but once she was ready I handed the gliscor over to Alex and returned to my patrol of the town, I left Emesh to keep an eye on her and the contest but something else was begining to bug me. Before I could properly think on this bad feeling though I heard shouting nearby and rushed over to find Prof talking to the owner of the costume shop, apparently someone had made off with one of the costumes. I sent my teams to scour the area but after repeated tries they still came up empty, I was beginning to wonder if there was a point in continuing when chance smiled upon me. The purrloin, I knew it would be a purrloin, sped past me towards the farmland. Heh, a wild 'mon couldn't possibly know the farms as well as a veteran farmer and I quickly caught up with the little thief. Back to the Prof it was with the thief in tow, of course she would get caught by those kitten (puppy?) eyes. Okay I'll admit even I still have a soft spot and the purrloin didn't seem like a bad 'mon. Prof agreed to let the little guy borrow the costume for the event and even helped 'im get dressed. Sigh, despite that my bad feeling hadn't passed, but I couldn't keep neglecting my own farm and I had a hunt to get back to. It was a few days before I finally visited the town again, Emesh was still busy with the contest and I wanted to wish him and Alex luck. I didn't make it the contest hall though, something was really wrong this time. Prof said it was the purrloin again but I wasn't sure he had this kind of power. Regardless of my own misgivings though I darted off to find him, my search leading me to the pledge grove this time. It had been a while since I'd visited the sword trio but I found them confronting the purrloin, though it looked different this time. I disliked being referred to as a human but I didn't care to argue with them, instead I approached the purrloin. This time he refused to go quietly and I was forced into a battle, sending out my farm defender Gandalf to subdue him. I hated injuring the guy so bad but this time he'd forced my paw, sigh I took on my gijinka appearance again and carried him back to town. Better to let the Prof handle it. In town though I was confronted by an invasion of ghost types, geez where did all these things come from? I left the purrloin in Prof's care and dashed back to find a dusknoir that could do the job. With Anubis on the case I ran around helping as many as I could, sometimes it pays to be a dark type, but it was still a losing battle to reclaim the town. I was half-tempted to draw on my power orb as it hovered along beside me but I knew Emesh would kill me for being reckless, I knew I couldn't control it without mega-ing anyway. Sometimes I just hate it when Emesh goes off on his own, not that he would be agreeable to it. In my hurrying I came across Anubis again and she, well she wasn't doing so great against the queen of ghosts Giratina. Geez, bad to worse, I called Gandalf out again. Even if I couldn't fight he could and despite this stupidity, honestly he had me worried for a minute there, he managed to outlast her. Getting rid of Giratina didn't completely solve the ghost problem though and Anubis was still overwhelmed. That's when the little thief decided to step up, he still wasn't fully recovered though and he didn't have the power to stand up to that many ghosts. I shifted my porch party around again, reducing my egg speed so he could rest there for a while. Once he finally evolved his speed and power made quick work of the final clean-up and with the fog lifted I could breath easy again. I spent the next two days resting at home, exhausted from the chaos and no longer interested in the contest. Still Emesh hadn't come home yet so I ventured back to town and after a quick word with Prof I came across him and Alex. It seemed my Lilith won first prize, expect with everything going on she got a little too attached to her costume. She turned my bat into a vampire, seriously? Granted it probably wasn't her fault, anyway I couldn't stay mad at her so I happily accepted the premium box prize and took Emesh and my new little ones home.
DeltaDex 2

δ Johto

• Chikorita
  • Bayleef
  • Meganium
  • Cyndaquil
  • Quilava
  • Typhlosion
  • Totodile
  • Croconaw
  • Feraligator
  • Sentret
  • Furret
  • Hoothoot
  • Noctowl
  • Ledyba
  • Ledian
  • Spinarak
  • Ariados
  • Chinchou
  • Lanturn
  • Togepi
  • Togetic
  • Togekiss
  • Natu
  • Xatu
  • Mareep
  • Flaaffy
  • Ampharos
  • Mega Ampharos
  • Azurill
  • Marill
  • Azumarill
  • Bonsly
  • Sudowoodo
  • Hoppip
  • Skiploom
  • Jumpluff
  • Aipom
  • Ambipom
  • Sunkern
  • Sunflora
  • Yanma
  • Yanmega
  • Wooper
  • Quagsire
  • Murkrow
  • Honchkrow
  • Misdreavus
  • Mismagius
  • Unown A
  • Unown B
  • Unown C
  • Unown D
  • Unown E
  • Unown F
  • Unown G
  • Unown H
  • Unown I
  • Unown J
  • Unown K
  • Unown L
  • Unown M
  • Unown N
  • Unown O
  • Unown P
  • Unown Q
  • Unown R
  • Unown S
  • Unown T
  • Unown U
  • Unown V
  • Unown W
  • Unown X
  • Unown Y
  • Unown Z
  • Unown ?
  • Unown !
  • Girafarig
  • Pineco
  • Forretress
  • Dunsparce
  • Gligar
  • Gliscor
  • Snubbull
  • Granbull
  • Qwilfish
  • Shuckle
  • Heracross
  • Mega Heracross
  • Sneasel
  • Weavile
  • Teddiursa
  • Ursaring
  • Slugma
  • Magcargo
  • Swinub
  • Piloswine
  • Mamoswine
  • Corsola
  • Remoraid
  • Octillery
  • Delibird
  • Skarmory
  • Houndour
  • Houndoom
  • Mega Houndoom
  • Phanpy
  • Donphan
  • Stantler
  • Smeargle
  • Tyrogue
  • Hitmonlee
  • Hitmonchan
  • Hitmontop
  • Elekid
  • Electabuzz
  • Electivire
  • Magby
  • Magmar
  • Magmortar
  • Miltank
  • Raikou
  • Entei
  • Suicune
  • Larvitar
  • Pupitar
  • Tyranitar
  • Mega Tyranitar
  • Lugia
  • Ho-Oh
  • Celebi
Template by Zicø; Expanded for Deltas by LoneShadøw
DeltaDex 3

δ Hoenn

• Treecko
  • Grovyle
  • Sceptile
  • Mega Sceptile
  • Torchic
  • Combusken
  • Blaziken
  • Mega Blaziken
  • Mudkip
  • Marshtomp
  • Swampert
  • Mega Swampert
  • Poochyena
  • Mightyena
  • Zigzagoon
  • Linoone
  • Wurmple
  • Silcoon
  • Beautifly
  • Cascoon
  • Dustox
  • Lotad
  • Lombre
  • Ludicolo
  • Seedot
  • Nuzleaf
  • Shiftry
  • Taillow
  • Swellow
  • Wingull
  • Pelipper
  • Ralts
  • Kirlia
  • Gardevoir
  • Mega Gardevoir
  • Gallade
  • Mega Gallade
  • Surskit
  • Shroomish
  • Breloom
  • Slakoth
  • Vigoroth
  • Slaking
  • Nincada
  • Ninjask
  • Shedinja
  • Whismur
  • Loudred
  • Exploud
  • Makuhita
  • Hariyama
  • Nosepass
  • Probopass
  • Skitty
  • Delcatty
  • Sableye
  • Mega Sableye
  • Mawile
  • Mega Mawile
  • Aron
  • Lairon
  • Aggron
  • Mega Aggron
  • Meditite
  • Medicham
  • Mega Medicham
  • Electrike
  • Manectric
  • Mega Manectric
  • Plusle
  • Minun
  • Volbeat
  • Illumise
  • Gulpin
  • Swalot
  • Carvanha
  • Sharpedo
  • Mega Sharpedo
  • Wailmer
  • Wailord
  • Numel
  • Camerupt
  • Mega Camerupt
  • Torkoal
  • Spoink
  • Grumpig
  • Spinda
  • Trapinch
  • Vibrava
  • Flygon
  • Cacnea
  • Cacturne
  • Swablu
  • Altaria
  • Mega Altaria
  • Zangoose
  • Seviper
  • Lunatone
  • Solrock
  • Barboach
  • Whiscash
  • Corphish
  • Crawdaunt
  • Baltoy
  • Claydol
  • Lileep
  • Cradily
  • Anorith
  • Armaldo
  • Feebas
  • Milotic
  • Castform
  • Castform Sunny Forme
  • Castform Rainy Forme
  • Castform Snowy Forme
  • Kecleon
  • Shuppet
  • Banette
  • Mega Banette
  • Duskull
  • Dusclops
  • Dusknoir
  • Tropius
  • Chingling
  • Chimecho
  • Absol
  • Mega Absol
  • Wynaut
  • Wobbuffet
  • Snorunt
  • Glalie
  • Mega Glalie
  • Froslass
  • Spheal
  • Sealeo
  • Walrein
  • Clamperl
  • Huntail
  • Gorebyss
  • Relicanth
  • Luvdisc
  • Bagon
  • Shelgon
  • Salamence
  • Mega Salamence
  • Beldum
  • Metang
  • Metagross
  • Mega Metagross
  • Regirock
  • Regice
  • Registeel
  • Latias
  • Mega Latias
  • Latios
  • Mega Latios
  • Kyogre
  • Primal Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Primal Groudon
  • Rayquaza
  • Mega Rayquaza
  • Jirachi
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys Attack Forme
  • Deoxys Defence Forme
  • Deoxys Speed Forme
Template by Zicø; Expanded for Deltas by LoneShadøw

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page