PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
It's been a while again, the poetry's a little more calming than trying to deal with farm news but I think there's enough now to give a decent update. So tournaments? I think I'm already starting off with a love-hate relationship with them. That first one I was one away from hard, had the stupid poke sitting in my party, and fell asleep before people decided "Hey I should click back!" Oh class has me so stressed I do not need this complication to my life, I have a feeling I won't make hard this time either sitting at 40 with barely two days left. But whatever, as long as I can get enough for the new eggs I guess I'll live even if I have to abandon any symbolic of a proper hunt for a while. In all that though I did finally find a lab ditto and once I snag these new pokes I'll have a full eggdex! That took me long enough, now if only I could find the rest of these megastones I'd be looking at arceus. Now what else is happening? I'm back to mainly gem hunting, trying for normal but grabbing whatever types I want really, and hoarding boxes for a while, maybe save up for Christmas or something. Aside from that I'm about to do a major overhaul on my fields to finally work out that living dex and separate the shiny pokes. They could really use the work after going so long without moving or selling and my shiny/fave field is full up. That was lot huh? Got to go now though so...Kitty Out!
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page