PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Hit arceus again, don't expect it to last long but hey maybe it'll help. Hunt's good if a little slow, wish I could get a few more albinos but I guess for now I'll just keep going. Finished collecting the plates and lower tier megas too, it's nice to be able to help people. I feel like I'm rambling at this point but I felt like it was finally time to give an update. Bought more art of Kitty and Emesh too, I should really stop spending but they're so cute. Got a little one of Shadow as well, she's still a part of me so why not include her too? ~ Okay but on to more serious things because I guess I just need to write something? I just don't really know anymore but I think I'm a little calmer now...Butter passed last night after going into diabetic seizure... He's just gone, I mean I know he was getting old and not in the best of health but...still you just never expect death, it kinda sneaks up on you just when you think everything's going good again... I just don't know and I think I'll stop rambling there, words just don't work well when the mind is numb.

Butterscotch; R.I.P. Fall 2010-May 15th 2017

Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page