PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Okay, okay...I might not have made the tournament rankings but 699 eggs? What am I going to do with all of these? On top of that my gem counts almost doubled so I can't say that 35k was a waste of time, even if my paw disagreed. Next tournament I'll take it nice and slow, and not start at the last minute. Fishing I'll definitly get that egg, or at least the tokens to get it, and I can go back to my hunt to get my shiny fuzz-ball. For now though I'll make use of this gem day and keep hatching. Valentine's on the other hand is going much better and I'm going to get that celebi. Why do I want it so bad? I'm honestly not really sure but I guess it kinda reminds me of PF1. I also managed to catch Arceus again even if for only a day and finally got my second dragon ball. I'm getting so close to that complete living dex, if I could just find these last few megastones and hatched legends. Oh, I'll also hit my year tomorrow! It's been so long and I've been terified of breaking my chain but I managed to pull through and that 4 mil will be mine at reset.
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page