PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
New poem today, short but I'm too tired to really care. Christmas was fun, got a few little things, another load of books, and a new laptop. Been busy with Sun but I've got a hunt to finish and only a few days left to do it so progress is all around slow. The monkeys aren't exactly being kind but once HM runs out I'll switch back to dexing and light gem hunts, at least 'til drampa comes out. Enjoying my shiny new badge so I got something out of it at least. I can't wait to hit wishalloy, though once I do my fields will need a major overhaul. By my calculations I should have enough evos for one more upgrade but the masters beyond that are going to pose a challenge.

It's nobody's problem but your own That road you take all uphill Panting and grunting The top always just out of reach What does it matter this crazy world? Twisting and turning at every step Always making you bend and break 'Til you finally fall Left staring blankly ahead At that goal you could never quite reach
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page