PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
i feel sad when someone sees me walking like a lunatic or something i am literally the compression of surrealism into a human body compressurealism Ok now that everyone stopped laughing I must talk about how the interaction goal rewards are the same as last year and I am afraid of the

possible spoiler

u sure bro?

ubercharm goal and new megastone and custom sprite goals. laggy it will be.
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
when you're listening to music with headphones on and some of the vocals/instruments are on one side of the headphones

walter (big image)

do not read if you aren't that guy that beeped me at the store

I despise you. You said "beep beep" while I was waiting for a white suv to pass by the street at the store at around 3:00 pm when I was trying to exit the store, whaddya want from me, to get run over or somethin'??? i just wanted to go home n stuff and you have the AUDACITY to beep me when THERE IS A CAR RIGHT THERE USE YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!! YOU!! YOU!! THE ONE THAT WAS HOLDING THE BAGS, NO TROLLEY, JUST A BAG BUT I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAD YOUR OWN BAG OR YOU PAID 5 CENTS FOR A PLASTIC ONE!!! IF YOU GOT THE PLASTIC BAG YOU BETTER RE USE THAT THING!!!
Happy new years, guys! I can't believe I'm going to a new year where I can write 2018 for the last few times before crying because I can't write 2019 until I unlock the special power at level 10!!
friend 1: have you guys ever had (really good sandwich)? it's really good! you should try it! friend 2: yeah, i've had it before. but you should try (really good sandwich 2). i love it to pieces! me:
*looks in my fridge* *plentiful amounts of milk sit in fridge* *there is --at least-- 10 gallons in fridge* "this is not enough milk. more milk means more calcium. calcium is good for bone." *brother walks in* "todd please talk to me we havent talked for 7 years" *i get surprised as i hover away to my room to seal myself away for another 7 years* "the sacred truth of my many gallons of milk is forbidden to speak of"
why do we use plural verbs when we use she/he pronouns like i run you run they run we run all of us run but NO he/she is like nOOOOOOO I WANT PLURAL he/she runS i hate english grammar. thats why i write in broken english to protest
a coward uses a plastic kazoo a normal person uses a metal kazoo an intellectual uses a trumpet kazoo a god uses a saxophone kazoo
cool journal name change just so you're wondering :) thank you wario for inspiration and a reminder to you all
branches are just minature trees growing off of regular trees/other branches

Pages: 12345678··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page