PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
anyways, heres wonder roads.

cursed

pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
ok aight boom there are lots of fireworks going off for whatever reason and just now there was like a loud explosion and that almost scared the heck out of me and i don't want these fireworks on my turf ever again
SO I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS
i'm not gonna use the template anymore its too bright for my eyes now lol

possible pwyw art post for later use

hi, i recently did an interest check to see if people wanted this type of binary/pixel art, and i got some feedback saying i should! here are some examples if you didn't see them yet:

examples (big)

not free to use atm, sorry!
i would probably like to draw simple and cute pokemon, things like stufful and celebi. yeah. these usually take around 2-3 hours without breaks ^^ this is all pwyw! i will be taking 3 slots for now! 1. 2. 3. if you have any questions, please pm me!

unrelated mega man 4 meme

alright which one of yall kiddies upvote all me mega man posts on thy porch (starts grooving to country roads) pew pew raygun is stock photo
you're with your friends at one of their houses and you say "this is so sad, alexa play despacito" but your friend mentions that they don't have an alexa. you immediately reply "r/woooosh" but then despacito starts playing. what do you do? [choose an option] > scream > groove (don't groove to despacito, kids) > groove, but you do the fortnite default dance (don't do this either) > say "alexa stop" > go to the kitchen and get some milk > think you're gonna die because there is a ghost playing despacito > laugh > open fridge, eat cabbage > walk outside for the first time > go to macdonald for borgar
ok so i thought about this a few days ago and im still searching for an answer: if you crack open a cold one in your backyard, but theres a milkshake in your front yard, which yard will the boys bring themselves to? i'll have a poll open for yall's answers
have you ever seen those mcdonalds ads where the children are dipping their apple slices into the bbq sauce i thought it was really strange what about yall
i really have this feeling of screaming a song outside but i would be arrested for disturbing the peace i don't know what to do now
GOD I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN IMAGE LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

Pages: 1234··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page