PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
fool me once, how. How did you do that. how in the world did you do that, you simply cannot fool me. im the last person on the planet than can be fooled, let alone fooled twice
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
just a little swag [youtube]AiHlC0iXjfA[/youtube]
sometimes, you just feel like what you really are: meat
when the old meme thread was straight up deleted, no archives or anything else to look back through the good pfq memes other than quotes outside of the thread that still exist, and the new meme thread has somewhat of a strict policy on crediting images so much so that a good handful of popular meme formats cannot be used or have to be modified, and we're probably gonna have to become redditors watching every single movie and playing every single video game on earth just to find a quote to make a decent meme or otherwise use only text tch. image from yakuza kiwami 2
quit asking me if i pour the cereal or the milk first. i pour the milk first. in a cup. and then the cereal into a separate bowl. and then i take my spoon and get some cereal, then i dip the spoon into the cup of milk. its so that the cereal stays crunchy and doesn't bloat up in the milk and becomes soggy and gross
in the beginning, there was Nothing. and then god said: "i'll have a mcchicken with large fries and a medium sprite"
wait after that last post, i sort of contemplated...do you guys think i should write a new version of the bible
last night i almost ate a battery instead of a lollipop
wondering where the hair i cut off in 4th grade to donate to make wigs for cancer patients went. i always think about where my every trace of dna is
friday the 14th, haha. looks like that jeffery dude isn't gonna come and kill me today

Pages: 123··· 5253545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page