PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 50515253545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
as i get ready to write my next post, i think, "what should i write? maybe a rhetorical question?" so then i start typing "do you think" as a starter. i begin to wonder "hmm what should i put after this" and then i realize. it was already there all along. Do You Think
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
can you believe we used to laugh at a hotdog dancing? i sure dont
me drawing literally anything else: yep im literally going to put all of my knowledge and willpower into these drawings, i think itll look good me drawing myself:
hello. i would like to talk about how genuinely stupid the spine is. no, im serious, this isn't the usual cryptid stuff like "haha look funny spine haha lol crimes!" but genuinely, the spine is so stupid and i can't believe humans are somehow "the most intelligent species on the planet" yet we chose to evolve to stand on two legs. first of all, lets talk about gravity. do you believe in gravity? you know how the spine isn't really straight, and is instead curved? and it can go into all different kinds of deformations, scoliosis, old people, donald trump's centre of gravity, all because we chose to walk on two legs! i aint neva see no quadruped's spine get messed up by gravity. i swear i had other things to stay about the spine but somehow i forgot while typing this. anyways, at least be grateful you're not a horse and you need to vomit, because you can't vomit if you're a horse. you only just lay down and die
ah, home sweet home. wait, you think im talking about here? no ew
if i said i had to do a little boogie 24/7 to keep you alive would u believe me
[ this post has been redacted in the great redacted-ening of 2024 ]
anyone else think that pretty fish are compelling. like theres just something inside of u that wants to go "wow pretty fish im going to watch it swim for 6 hours straight" and then you do
My Name is Dilk Nilkamel
Damn, you're lookin' good!

Pages: 123··· 50515253545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page