PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 515253545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
Sometimes it is Hard to keep up a Conversation with your friends and that’s OK. Do not feel ashamed if you cannot think of Subjects to talk about. You are not a Burden. Muah muah
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
Damn, those Twitter lads are gonna pay for dinging up my Mind
Inside my Brain there is a Fish Bowl and there is a lonely Little Fish. Dont worry it receives the correct Filtration, Water Quality. And It is fed Well. Cute little spoiled koi fish
It seems that I am not Good at comforting people in their Tough Times. I am only Good at analyzing their Problem and wanting to Immediately solve their problem instead of comforting them. I am not proud of this Flaw, but I will not let it get the Best of Me. There are other Things to do other than Comfort people that I think I am Good at
I love my Friends and you’re included
Well Well Well. My time here is up. I need to go back to Kicking Butt and Chewing Gum. Thankfully, I have stopped at Target to get some Gum. It is Strawberry flavore, my favorit. I doubt we will see each other Again, but who knows. Find joy and Peace. Laugh and Cry. That is all you need. Anyways, I'm off to obliterate some Aliens Farewell ~ Dilk Nilkamel Forever
trade offer: you receive: skeleton i receive: relief
im like superman except i dont rip open my shirt to reveal my logo but i rip open my shirt to release 30 kilograms of bees. they call me the 30 kilograms of bees man but once i release my 30 kilos of bees i am mostly defenseless because i need to go back to my secret lair to restock my bees
last night i had a dream where i made an art shop thread where it was a pwyw but the amount of currency or items given reflects how much effort i put into the art and as soon as i posted the thread it literally blew up with like 28 pages. when i woke up i had to make sure i made no such thread since the dream was close to reality. usually any dreams that are close to reality, one often confuses it with real life
attention: amy is in the swing [youtube]1KaCNa9o5_g[/youtube]

Pages: 123··· 515253545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page