PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 53545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou

QUOTE originally posted by milkamel

friday the 14th, haha. looks like that jeffery dude isn't gonna come and kill me today
just realized his name isnt jeffery
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
did you know? if you go on my page and hit the following keys in their listed order, something really cool will happen! heres the code

Left control, semicolon, slash, 8, l, l, backspace, enter, caps lock, caps lock, left shift, right shift, right control, right control, l, shift+], semicolon l, l, right alt, left control, r, 1, 2, 3, f1, f4, insert, numpad 8, numpad 6, num lock, down arrow key, left arrow key, tab, tab, tab, tab, b, shift+2, enter, enter, lmb (left mouse button), 2, g, g, h, a, 7, 7, period, comma, tab, caps lock, 0, backspace, insert, left alt, f2, calculator button (if you have it, this is optional but you'll get something extra special if you have this button on your keyboard), capslock, right shift, numpad enter, right arrow key, right alt, z, z, a, tab
if u did all of that correctly u get a prize!! :D
new poll
i dont get the correlation between more funny = more scary to talk to. i've had a few people compliment me saying that im funny but they were also scared to talk to me. why. im just a dude on the internet that thinks about funny things. whats so scary about it
im not what they call a "Raging homosexual" but i sure am filled with ludicrous amounts of rage. im also queer
impossible. you simply cannot fit the monsters in your pocket
Srory :( my many apologes. Pardons me. The Oopies I own. Mien bad. Excuse my prinscess. It is me fault. Im beg your pardon, My wroggs. Is my misteak. I おwえ you an apology. I wall take full risponsiblity. However I regert nothing
frick
what was wrong with me. jeeeez Anyways I'm playing this game again 'cause I had a bad case of longing for the past. No idea if I'm gonna start hunts again because I sold everything when I thought I was gonna quit, but I at least want to get myself caught up with the new pokemon n' stuff. I haven't been in touch with the pokemon series as a whole so I know absolutely no pokemon in the Galar and Paldea regions, so hopefully I can educate myself. I didn't really wanna make a new journal knowing that I already had an old one + I have my missing shiny dex stuff here and I didn't want to remake the list again. I'm gonna like... edit stuff here and there so I don't cringe when looking through my journal. Anyways what have I been up to these past couple of years? Nothing of importance, I guess. I haven't had much time to keep in touch with old friends that I've had connections to here, and I am afraid I have changed too much while I was gone to feel belonging there. Regardless, I hope you guys have been doing well. This journal will probably be repurposed into something that is a little more sophisticated rather than something that looks like a meme-y twitter feed. Mostly creative stuff, like art, OC writing, or other projects that I feel comfortable sharing here. Unless I am doing my funny philosophy thing and I think of something too good to pass up on posting, this'll mostly stay free of the funnies. I know that was a main point of my journal back then, but I've grown out of it a little bit. Good to see you again. :thumbs_up:
I've already forgotten that I had this journal. Oops! Not much going on lately since I've been busy with midterm papers. I hope to work on a roadmap for getting back into this game soon. I'll have to be a little more specific on how I'm gonna get through this, but my main goal is to blow up path is this: eggdex -> pokedex -> regular pokemon hunts -> PROFIT!!! -> maxxing account upgrades -> shinydex -> exclusive/variant hunts -> PROFIT!!! -> legend hunts -> PROFIT!!! -> god As for personal projects, been working on some animations in Blender for a kooky roblox horror game. It's really fun to experiment with animating quadruped creatures so far; never really worked with them before so it's a journey. I've been relying on looking at references of real-world animals to help me, and it works like a charm. I'm not sharing much more than that since stuff is still in very early development, but when development starts to propel towards alpha release (possibly late Q4 2024) I might share images and stuff. I also have a lot of games on my backlog that I should play whenever I have freetime... I want to check out that new Stardew Valley update, although it's been a while since I last played that game. I've mainly been playing Division 2, so it's a big change of pace lol. No OC/art stuff yet, since I've been pretty demotivated for months now. I hope I can recover soon.

Pages: 123··· 53545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page