PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > myoukyomou >

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
what was wrong with me. jeeeez Anyways I'm playing this game again 'cause I had a bad case of longing for the past. No idea if I'm gonna start hunts again because I sold everything when I thought I was gonna quit, but I at least want to get myself caught up with the new pokemon n' stuff. I haven't been in touch with the pokemon series as a whole so I know absolutely no pokemon in the Galar and Paldea regions, so hopefully I can educate myself. I didn't really wanna make a new journal knowing that I already had an old one + I have my missing shiny dex stuff here and I didn't want to remake the list again. I'm gonna like... edit stuff here and there so I don't cringe when looking through my journal. Anyways what have I been up to these past couple of years? Nothing of importance, I guess. I haven't had much time to keep in touch with old friends that I've had connections to here, and I am afraid I have changed too much while I was gone to feel belonging there. Regardless, I hope you guys have been doing well. This journal will probably be repurposed into something that is a little more sophisticated rather than something that looks like a meme-y twitter feed. Mostly creative stuff, like art, OC writing, or other projects that I feel comfortable sharing here. Unless I am doing my funny philosophy thing and I think of something too good to pass up on posting, this'll mostly stay free of the funnies. I know that was a main point of my journal back then, but I've grown out of it a little bit. Good to see you again. :thumbs_up:
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page