PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
have i ever told you about my friend that dyed their hair at comic con and he coincidentally looks like bakugo and my other friend keeps on chasing him around yelling "BAKUGOOOOOO!!" i don't even watch mha but i knew what she was talking about as soon as she started chasing him around
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
ideas for if you are giving out candy on halloween: - watch your driveway for people, when they come up into your driveway, open the door and say "you want candy?" - hide in car - put white blanket over yourself and open door, but you walk in the wrong of direction facing the people - wear a box more to come if i think of more things you could but shouldn't say if you are giving out candy: - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - (a cycle of mario's dialouge from super mario 64) - if you can name what rhymes with orange i'll give you candy - please go away i'm cooking - so guys whats the scoop - trick or treat! wait.. special scenario!! some kid says "give me a treat or i'll give you a trick!" give them candy corn and say "the man who strikes first wins"

Milka raving about smash bros ultimate direct spoilers

ya bro gravity man is a spirit master which makes me very happy because my favorite robot master is gravity man!! also how is a plant in a pot a fighter (i actually think that piranha plant's moveset is really cool, very nice range and looks powerful) I wonder what the DLC characters are? I'm thinking some more mii costumes but that's alright, they pretty cool anyway
past few months in a nutshell: (look up why I get headaches and weird vision for a few seconds when i get up from bed) "you're getting up too fast" (today, get up as slowly as possible) (get sent to the 5th dimension and my head literally gets whacked by a sledgehammer)
thinkin about drinking that liquid in those tubes that the labs put specimens in y'know what i'm saying?
it's me, goku! (lets beyblade loose and does naruto hand symbols) ok so anyways i've been thinkin a lot and the fact that you sometimes have to smash glass to get to a fire alarm bothers me a lot you gotta make a hazard to get out of a hazard but sacrifices must be made

hello me old chup

i'm not a gnelf

i'm not a gnoblin

i'm a gnome

and you've been

GNOMED!!!

hee hee hoo hoo
cool secret handshakes to do with your friends: - clap, stomp, fistbump, slap eachother in the face - slide to the left, slide to the right, criss cross, criss cross, cha cha real smooth - re-enact that scene from titanic where one of you t pose and the other holds them by the waist, after singing a few verses of the song that plays, the t poser spins away - default fortnite dance agressively like you are trying to see who is better - hug, one of you lay down, pretend to tuck in, and say goodnight - handshake for a few minutes but you stare into each other's eyes - handshake but you stare at other people in the room, maybe you watch different people or the same one - slap yourself in the rhythm of "in the air tonight"s drum thing but at the last three slaps you slap each other three times in substitute and then yell "I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT" - pretend/air strum guitar country roads
people of the future be like: boy i sure am thiorsty *skitters to the bio refrigerator and gets mayonai se* yum yum *easts maynais with sporkf* quenched i am
throwback to when me, my 2 bros, and my cousins went to taco bell at 11 pm because we took one of my bros to the hospital and then we went home and ate some sad night time taco bell and slept like nothing happened i also bought 2 packs of fruit snacks from the vending machines at the hospital because hungry i liked them a lot so i bought more at the store the next day

Pages: 12345··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page