PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
am wanna be tracer on the 5th day of christmas my true love gave to me: 5 coga cora 4 minecraft swords 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes and a copy of rasputin on a cd
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
I AM A FOOL skipping to 7th day haha on the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 bronuts dude 6 tube jackets 5 coga cora 4 minecraft swords 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes And a copy of rasputin on a cd
i just swallowed a mint whole and for the past few minutes i felt like i was gonna choke on it on the 8th day of christmas my true love gave to me 8 something somethings 7 bronuts dude 6 tube jackets 5 coga cora 4 minecraft swords 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes And a copy of rasputin on a cd be quiet i'm something (continues to someth)
friend just ran around today giving out sprite cranberries on the 9th day of christmas my true love gave to me 9 nonexistent colors 8 something somethings 7 bronuts dude 6 tube jackets 5 coga cora 4 minecraft swords 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes And a copy of rasputin on a cd
scary tape measure is scary it makes scary noise when retract has elephant on front with "born to be wild" written on it oh no on the 10th day of christmas my true love gave to me 10 window blinds 9 nonexistent colors 8 something somethings 7 bronuts dude 6 tube jackets 5 coga cora 4 minecraft swords 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes And a copy of rasputin on a cd
i eat apple slices like a lunatic on the 11th day of christmas my true love gave to me 11 bags of milk 10 window blinds 9 nonexistent colors 8 something somethings 7 bronuts dude 6 tube jackets 5 coga cora 4 minecraft swords 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes And a copy of rasputin on a cd
throwback to when i was in like 4th or 5th (maybe 6th) grade and i travelled to the philippines and me and my niece got two spray painted baby chicks (one orange and one purple if you're wondering) and we had them for about four days until they disappeared but the worst part is i saw chicken feed at my next door neighbour's house that wasn't there before so then whenever i was out on the porch and the neighbors were outside i'd give them passive aggressive looks on the 12th day of christmas my true love gave to me 12 wiggle worm toys 11 bags of milk 10 window blinds 9 nonexistent colors 8 something somethings 7 bronuts dude 6 tube jackets 5 coga cora 4 minecraft swords 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes And a copy of rasputin on a cd
*looks at person yelling* *takes eye scouter into my hand* *crushes it with my strength* *starts to yell* I am legally unable to finish this joke
Please
Quotes from my little child self (3rd grade - 7th grade) "H hmg Porg" Written on a science booklet, there was also a drawing of a cat priest "My Colas" Low quality jpeg of a Pokémon Movie cover on a tag of a Pikachu plush "Eternal suffering" Drawing of a bear on a wheel of fortune thing on a world language binder "Oh no...spaghetti" ???? Social studies "Brick" Yearbook thing

Pages: 1234567··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page