PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
if you wanna know if you're introverted or extroverted, count how many times you have said sorry each day. the higher the count is, the more you are introverted, the lower it is, the higher you're extroverted. or if you share food with anyone despite them not asking then you're extroverted
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
the only thing that is stopping me from buying a singular slice of pizza is the fact that you cannot bake a single slice of pizza
i have like two voices and two only voice one : my regular voice, it can yell, it can do almost anything, be aggressive, be sad, anything but what voice 2 does voice two : my voice but more squeaky and high pitched. this is my polite voice. it is only used for situations that i have to be polite in, such as me saying "hello, do you possibly have any tape that i could borrow please? thank you" yes, that is its only purpose.
scientists: lets find the cure for cancer! also scientists: hey can i tickle some rats
i remember being like 6 years old and i had this yellow toy car and i named it "beep beep" i treated it like it was my child, i gave it baths, i tucked it into bed, kissed it goodnight, all that fun stuff. oh so good times. i'm not even sure if i still have it hiding in the basement or garage but memories can live on forever, i still love you beep beep, please forgive me for sealing you away
why are there buses in cars if there is no people to transport, because everyone is a car what is the purpose of being a car in a car world if your purpose is for people transport but there is no people only car
model ripped from x and y, default dance by mama mei on yt, put together by me
man, i love ampharos
my electric bill in the future will probably be incredibly low because i always sit in a dark room for 24 hours because i forget to turn the lights on being that i am oblivious the lights are off, my laptop provides it
i cannot count how many times i watched that one video of shaggy and carl wheezer doing the macarena it is actually unreal
jumping forward is just walking with both feet at a time i swear i am become kangaroo and i will punch australia

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page