PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
really nice things to do: -collect money for college tuitions for your kids -create lamps and have a party with your friends. the friends are the lamps. -own all flex tape/seal products (but please do not eat them) -go through your old files on your computer/phone and relish in it -memorize all the presidents in order of being elected and wow your pals -complain about your pain on social media saying you need help with it because everyone there is probably a doctor -stare at your blue veins and locate every single one -listen to a widely disliked song ironically
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
is it weird that whenever i see someone playing fortnite from far away i think they are playing minecraft because the graphics looks kinda similar when i see them from far away because of my 4x zoom android camera quality eyesight
yalls know the "They did surgery on a grape" meme? my brother watched that video in high school years ago. it was because his teacher was kinda weird and would show them random videos. context behind grape surgery: a robot called the "da vinci" robot (or that's what i think it was called) was recorded doing surgery on a grape to show how precise it is. it was uploaded a long time ago and now it's a meme. so basically, they did surgery on a grape.
if you are all = y'all.. then does we are all = w'all????????? like wonderw'all?????????? also why it dark it is 2:00 pm and i thought it was 4:30 pm :( darn you america and your daylight saving time
ok so why is 0 degrees in kelvin, celsius, and fahrenheit not all the same but stuff like cm, meters, miles, whatever you use to measure stuff have the same 0s???????? and why are pants and shorts plural if there is one pant or one short
haunting image of pikachu and lightning mcqueen popped into my head a few minutes ago and now i can't think he is going to stay in my mind forever i'll name him pikachow (guys please help when i was writing this i thought of pikachigga grfffffffffffffffffvcggghh)
imagine if the first person that created fire was like "maybe if i strike these two sticks together i will create a weapon of mass destruction" also,, christmas countdown (it is currently dec 13 where i live) on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me: a copy of rasputin on a cd
me @ milk in my fridge i'm coming for you next day of christmas countdown!! on the second day of christmas my true love gave to me: 2 dead memes and a copy of rasputin on a cd
remember all your base are belong to us on the third day of christmas my true love gave to me.. 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes and a copy of rasputin on a cd
how east do you have to go to get to west on the 4th day of christmas my true love gave to me: 4 minecraft swords 3 mispells of angel 2 dead memes and a copy of rasputin on a cd

Pages: 123456··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page