PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
new poll up....... nothing silly on it i just wanna know whether i should open up my 3rd art shop or not. the thing is i lose interest in my art shops like 7 - 8 months after opening it because i'd rather draw other things but i worked out a system to hopefully help?? basically the first two weeks of the month i open up shop to take orders and do them, and the last two weeks of the month is just time to myself to draw things. go vote in my polls now if i do open up the shop and i keep the procedure then i'll post a calendar for this year and the next year for when i am open or closed
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
i used to be chaotic good but over time i crept my way to be chaotic neutral. every day i exist on this god forsaken planet i am closer to losing it and going into a permanent shift of chaotic evil
[ this post has been redacted in the great redacted-ening of 2024 ]
who knows what will happen once i finally learn how to fight like a beyblade
in the future we wont have voting anymore, the candidates running for president will just have to beef it out on live tv
me: i drew something.. what do you guys think? do you like it? friend: its good me: [youtube]ptAVrZh7hV0[/youtube]
speaking of art heres one of the examples i'll put up in my art shop :) https://i.imgur.com/XDqaJ50.mp4 i'll make one more example before i start preparing to actually put my art shop up edit: also yeah myoukyomou is an alias. however i am still milk or mkm because it can stand for both myoukyomou and milkamel hahaha im so cool
i laugh maniacally as the surgeon cries, desperately trying to find my brain
branching off of one of my older posts, the one about "more trauma = more funny", i must ask, if this is really true, then is what the majority of these types of people laugh at is peak comedy? is bruh sound effect #2, dramatic drum sound effect, gangsta's paradise choir (or basically any 2000-2010s pop songs), old rage comics from 2012, the same 2 fart sounds, etc really peak comedy?
so i end up in hell, right? and i say "hey satan, this place aint as scary as the lads on earth say" and he says "oh, it isnt? i'll fix that for you" and then suddenly im working in customer service

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page