PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
gonna break character to get a point across. when we say “black lives matter” we aren’t saying “black lives are superior,” but rather that other lives are more valued than black lives, but we need to get all of them to equal value so that all lives will matter. when we say “all cops are bad” we aren’t saying that each and every one of them is a bad person in terms of like... criminal bad or bad personality type bad but rather the corrupt type of bad, since they serve under such a system that makes them that way. i hope i put that into the correct words this type of stuff is not my fortissimo in fact im kind of uncomfortable with speaking out with topics like this but i really am getting kind of upset with people that choose not to understand
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
words from the mind to the mouth mind: express immense gratitude/happiness where i could write paragraphs and paragraphs about said gratitude/happiness mouth: pog
grandmaster.pngs.png
pokefarm upvote karma
grandmaster.pngs.png
alternate names for usd: eagle coins (un)justice dollars united stakes of america cotton/metals with value because some guy's face is on it "da"bloons
grandmaster.pngs.png
i found this in my imgur album and i forgot what this was for i think it was for some sort of forum game but i really dont remember drawing this
grandmaster.pngs.png
my art be so fine then boom my art No i will not remove this post
grandmaster.pngs.png
my birthday is on the 29th but i dont remember being born. should i believe that i was born? and even if so born on that specific day? the only thing i remember is anything that happened within the past 2 weeks and really embarrassing or somewhat traumatic moments that will come to haunt me in the middle of the night
grandmaster.pngs.png
you know sometimes when i start thinking it either ends up being really deep like "how can you glorify the deep thinking and emotion of a human if it causes so many horrible things more than good things?" but then i also think about really stupid things. guess what type of thinking ends up here. well? whaddya think? of course its the deep things
grandmaster.pngs.png
crack my skull open and you'll find a vinyl cd of bad romance playing in it. i would elaborate on how it is being played but its a little gross
grandmaster.pngs.png
you make me go crazy! not in a love kind of way you are actually making me go absolutely insane please be quiet

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page