PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
its 3:30 am where i am rn but i cant sleep so i am going to say it now instead of later. as yall know its my birthday and i just wanedted to say tanks. i think tanks are cool even though the only one i actually know the name of is the panzer 4. but they look funny and i would love to have one as a pet. im getting sidetracked arent i? haha funny joke there, milk. you should write that down. anyways mans thanks for putting up with my dumb stuff every week. sometimes i really like to speak my mind huh u already know char and art belong to me
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
THIS MUST BE A DREAM THERE IS NO WAY MINECRAFT STEVE HAS GOTTEN INTO SMASH. LET ALONE GET 3 OTHER REPS WITH HIM
why don't i fear the government recording me through my phone or laptop camera? or maybe my search history or what ever else they could possibly track? that's because i've got nothing to hide! what about you? are you a little.. suspicious? is that why you fear them? you suspicious little man? hmmmmmmm?
hello pokefarm. big fan
have u ever designed a character and then drew nothing but that specific character for approximately 8 months? yeah thats me rn
i hate all of you (in a friendly way)
who the heck are you... get out of my journal....

QUOTE originally posted by Milkåmel

today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day hey baby are you today's date because you're 10/10
today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day hey baby are you today's date because you're 11/10
ppl really be telling me to "just be yourself" man i dont think u wanna see me be myself
guys live2d is so cool.... look what i made... you should totally get live2d too.... theres totally not a huge learning curve in which it took months for me to understand and also i developed a hatred for triangles in the process.... also yeah this is the character i have been drawing for 8 months and is also the same character that i have been posting in my journal. i simplified her design by a lot and also took off the helmet since it was too complex for beginning with live2d hahaahaahahaah (dies)

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page