PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
to the person that said that a twix that was both right and left would be called ambidextwix: please do not talk ever again
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
✊👊✊👊 hewwo mistew pwease open ta door pwease owo open up-a da door will you pwease open da door hewwo are you wistening too me mistew hewwo ✊👊✊👊✊👊 pwease mistew open da door
grandmaster.pngs.png
happy birthday speedwagon i lov u man i don't care that you don't exist the fact that you are speedwagon matter and its your birthday happy birthday man
grandmaster.pngs.png
when your mum comes home from work and she greets you and you have to greet her back
grandmaster.pngs.png
if you literally just want to look as weird as possible during a video call without trying just hold your phone (screen facing you) so the charger hole side of the phone is pressed against your waist/stomach and put your head facing straight down to the camera. bonus points if your hair long and down so when you're looking down then at first glance you look like your hair is literally everywhere. trust me. it's fun during video calls with my friends. they love doing it alongside me. also when you need to sneeze/cough during the video call hold up the mic to your mouth and sneeze/cough
grandmaster.pngs.png
you see i know exactly what the drama is but i have no idea how to deal with it soo here is some jojo reaction images that explain what i am feeling in this current state

all images official from the jojo manga/anime, some edited

grandmaster.pngs.png
anyways to lighten up the mood i shall give you the most common things me and my friends send to eachother: - recordings of us breathing heavily - memes - accusing one of our specific friends of being a loser - being homo to eachother - letting every single friend know that they are very cute and very loved (i lov you mans) - "get in the video call (anyone that is not in the video call)" - being homo to eachother (gigamax homo edition) - talking about eating things that shouldn't be eaten
grandmaster.pngs.png
pov video: i beat you up to the rhythm of cats on mars and then i treat your wounds right after and put you in bed and passive aggressively sing you lullabies to sleep
grandmaster.pngs.png
i dont think any meme other than “bro i am jus i am just sitting here” has described me as a person
grandmaster.pngs.png
makita 15 amp 1 - 1/8 in. hex corded 70 lb. AVT breaker with anti-vibration technology vaporwave aesthetic

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page