PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
throwback to when my friend and her brother bought half a chicken nugget from mcdonalds for a quarter. they even put the chicken nugget in a happy meal box.
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHUCK E CHEESE TOKENS I COULD BUY WITH ALL OF THE POKEFARM CURRENCY I HAVE?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
grandmaster.pngs.png
hello again bringing you 3rd subscription of nice music i likey. also my brother is playing putt putt. i can literally hear it. - Tower of Heaven Soundtrack - Just Friends - Gimmick! - Koichi Hirose's theme - JJBA: Eyes of Heaven - Caesar Zeppeli's theme - JJBA: Eyes of Heaven - Echoes ACT 1 - JJBA: DiU - Just Another Machine/Fly on a Dog Single Release History Repeating Release (they are all the same song but they are all played differently, Just Another Machine being the more emotional one, Single release being more heroic, Album release inbetween.) - Descole's theme - Layton and the Last Specter (live) - End of Golden Wind - JJBA
grandmaster.pngs.png
getting a new phone soon poll for what my ringtone should be Poll is up. Minus one vote for first choice because I have voted on it so I can see results. (i do not like it when things are hidden from me >:3)
grandmaster.pngs.png
PEWDIEPIE'S WEDDING VIDEO CAME OUT AND IM CRYING SO MUCH WHY AASJSJCJEIJCNEJCIEW CONGRATS FELIX!!!!!!!
grandmaster.pngs.png
smooth from both santana and neil cicierega have been sitting around in my mind since last ngiht i literally cannot get those songs out of my head please help i can't do this anymore im just.... smooth...
grandmaster.pngs.png
so do you guys do that thing where you put your leg on your foot and then your foot goes numb and then when you take off your leg from your foot and your foot goes
grandmaster.pngs.png
ok guys let's see who can memorize one week by bnl the fastest and sing it without stuttering. go.
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Milkåmel

there's a fly in my bedroom and I will not rest until it's dead it flew right next to my ear when I was trying to sleep and it scared me this will be your final day, fly Edit: the deed is done Edit 2: no its not
Not again please no there was a bug on the wall and I hit it off with my belt and I thought it was dead but just now it started making noise and I wanted to check out what was going on but I saw something flying around and uhhhhhh bzzzzz
grandmaster.pngs.png
So I am getting a new phone soon and I'm apparently getting an iphone 7 plus and I am honestly torn between whether I should change it to a samsung so I'm listing some pros and cons to switching to an iphone 7 plus Pros: - Air drop (hahah) - Some people will think I am cool because I have an iphone - Nicer camera quality (From my current phone at least) - Can at least get some iphone exclusive games Cons: - Immediately shatters if you drop it - Headphone jack removed (fused with charger hole) - I don't like it - Jojo's pitter patter pop will be harder to install - Wayyy too many pop up notifications that you have to close (Like the ones that say "Storage is almost full" or something like that) - I still don't like it - Nevermind about free minecraft on pros I thought minecraft was free on ios??? Anyways no free minecraft :(

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page