PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
Bro there's a pretty severe thunderstorm where I live and I just got a flood warning as well I haven't actually had something like this for a while since a couple of years ago this is pretty wacko I'd also like to give a shout out to the Joseph that predicted my next line on Omegle (i was the "do you believe in german technology" one) I love you very much I don't know how you did that I did not talk to anyone other than my friends about german technology but still thank you. We are the world's greatest. Edit: The Joseph was Lati. Thank you Lati. We are still the world's greatest.
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
Music that when it hits you feel a lot of pain (2nd monthly subscription of pretty songs AKA Professor Layton or Ace Attorney music pile): - Time Travel - Layton and the Unwound Future Original Piano - Moment of Rest - Layton and the Diabolical Box (Live Version) - Puzzle Deductions - Layton vs Phoenix Wright - LINK - Layton vs Phoenix Wright - Overlapping Destinies - JJBA - Noble Pope - JJBA - Objection! - Ace Attorney Meets Orchestra - Turnabout Sisters' Theme - Ace Attorney Meets Orchestra - the entirety of the mega man 8 ost is too calming compared to every other song in the classic series - Dr. Light's Message - Mega Man X - Cold Man's Theme - Mega Man & Bass GBA SNES (Personally prefer SNES) - Warmth and Kindness - Layton and the Azran Legacy
grandmaster.pngs.png
i have been trying to name my dog on nintendogs for 7 minutes im literally yelling "buppy" over and over
grandmaster.pngs.png
Guys guys guys guys

Jojo pop spoilers?

grandmaster.pngs.png
This is your disgust bar. The more filled in squares there are, the more you are disgusted. □□□□□□□□ Here it is when you are half disgusted ■■■■□□□□ Here it is when you are a quarter disgusted ■■□□□□□□ Here it is when you get soap under your fingernail ■■■■■■■■
grandmaster.pngs.png
i have invented a new disc for silvally's RKS system. i call it the tycoon memory. you can play rollercoaster tycoon deluxe on your silvally. it makes your silvally "hedge maze" type and when it faints the dialogue is "Silvally 1 has broken down"
grandmaster.pngs.png
alternative names to products: milk = cow juice motor oil = carbeque sauce gasoline = liquid that make fire go fwooosh..crackle crackle crackle guitar = spaghetti music rain = water that is repeatedly going to and falling from heaven wedding ring = poison thingy.. do not eat.. or put in/on organs
grandmaster.pngs.png
I ACCIDENTALLY TIPPED OVER MY CUP OF MILK YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE MILK RIGHT OH GOD OFVNFBFCVDSFPOSFJOFWNAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELPE ME
grandmaster.pngs.png
everyone else: complaining about the reboot because they'll lose all their progress n' other stuff me:
grandmaster.pngs.png
New poll for reboot username. It'll end once reboot registrations are up One point off of Milkamel because I voted to see results

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page