PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
Air is just water for your nose
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
haha butt ribbon jesus dog also that reminds me i remember using cheats on pokemon soulsilver so i could walk on water and my brother looked at my ds when i was walking on water and he said "Wh what?????? pokejesus walking on water????"
grandmaster.pngs.png

Milka as a pilot

<Before takeoff introduction + safety instructions> Hello everyone, this is your captain, Milka, speaking. You are flying from <place> to <place> on <airline>'s <plane model> <plane number>. We will be departing on time at <time>, and arriving at around <time>. We are at a cruising altitude of 20k feet. Please fasten your seatbelts, for the safety of you. This is enforced so you don't get hurt during turbulence or just when I wanna mess with you guys and swing the stick wildly. Just because the seatbelt light is off doesn't mean I'm not gonna do the latter. Oooh, what do these lights do? [emergency lights on the floor flicker on and off] [whispering to co-pilot] those are the ones you have to follow to get out of the aircraft, right? okay. [back to microphone] So those lights are the ones you have to follow to get out of the aircraft. Incase of an emergency landing in the water, take the lifevest under your seat, pull those tabs on the thing and pray to god it inflates. Otherwise, you are screwed. Ah! I'm just messing with you, just blow into the tubes that are there. When the plane doors open, slides will inflate, which will act as boats. Uh, do we even have enough of those things for all of the passengers? Okay, if you can't get on the boat, I hope you can swim. No heels on those things though, and don't bring anything with you. Incase of an emergency landing on land, use the slides and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! How many times do I have to say this?! PUT YOUR TRAY UP. AND PUT YOUR SEAT IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION. BEFORE TAKEOFF AND LANDING. I SWEAR I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT DON'T DO THAT!!! Hey, can we have a flight attendant bring a glass of milk to the cockpit? Thank you. Incase of cabin air pressure dropping, oxygen masks will drop harder than that. [mumbling] the damn ghosts are breathin' all the air [back to microphone] Grab those little thangs and wear em! On your face! The mouth n' nose! Tighten the mask if you need to. There is no need to put the oxygen masks on people you need to help, they need to learn to be independent anyways... nevermind please put them on for them. We do not recommend using stilts on the plane.. not that I've tried it. Anyways, the cockpit and cabin crew wishes you a great flight. Though, Sherry decided not to wish you a good flight. If this turns out not to be great, blame her. <Cabin Music> Eurobeat mixes, with a random 80s song thrown in every so often. <Random "Accidental" Announcements> (drinking noises) is that a grey cloud We are expecting some turbulence.. (sound of stick turning)
grandmaster.pngs.png
yo (angelo). give me jojo characters to draw in this here style i did jotaro in just pm me a request currently planning (will expand list as requests are made, also planning some of my own): 1. 2. 3. Lisa Lisa 4. Shizuka 5. Giorno 6. Bruno 7. Narancia 8. 9. 10.

Jotaro

Masterbox of drawings

Part 1 (Phantom Blood)

Jonathan

Speedwagon

Part 2 (Battle Tendency)

Joseph

Part 3 (Stardust Crusaders)

Jotaro

Part 4 (Diamond is Unbreakable

Part 5 (Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)

Part 6 (Stone Ocean)

Part 7 (Steel Ball Run)

Part 8 (Jojolion)

grandmaster.pngs.png
someone's gonna find the moldy shamwow in my closet and i do not want to go through this fate and before you ask, yes. there is a moldy shamwow in my closet. me and my friends were messing around with chocolate milk and we accidentally spilled it so i wiped it up with a shamwow and there was no sink nearby where i could wash the chocolate milk off of the shamwow. i forgot to take it out of my backpack when i had the time to take it to a sink. so me and my friends checked on it the next day and low and behold there is mold on it. i am done babbling about the moldy shamwow in my closet i haven't checked on it for a while but at least it isn't like my friend's sister who kept a moldy liquid i forgot what it was but it was like a mixture of skittles and something else but she kept it for a month and gave it to her college friend as a gift i am done babbling about my friend's sister's skittle formula and my moldy shamwow in my closet
grandmaster.pngs.png
doing these in debut order, which means speedwagon is next!!! here's jonathan, he will be added into the masterpost and i shall organize them based on part order

Jonathan

grandmaster.pngs.png
[youtube]IYu4Wk4D9us[/youtube]
grandmaster.pngs.png
final fantasy official model
Image archive To add: - koichi - dog - garfield
grandmaster.pngs.png
sowwy for not putting out speedwagon as early as i wanted to, commissions get in the way quite often ;,D anyways here's a small preview to keep y'all entertained. poofy boy i love you!!!
grandmaster.pngs.png
He's here!! Whether you call him best girl/waifu or (REO) Speedwagon, he's here! Speedwagon will be added to the masterpost, moving on to our list to part 2, Joseph is next, followed by Lisa Lisa!

Speedwagon

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page