PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
currently tuning a rubber band guitar so i can play bad apple on it
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
just left animenyc! it was fun though i didnt get anything :/ life isnt fun when iggy plushies are $20 and you also like really obscure stuff
grandmaster.pngs.png
🦀🦀MILKA HAS NO MORE HYPERMODE REJOICE AS WE SAVE MONEY AND FLY INTO THE SUN🦀🦀
grandmaster.pngs.png
WE FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER HALF LIFE GAME REJOICE AS WE REALIZE WE DON'T HAVE GOOD ENOUGH PCS FOR IT AND CRY
grandmaster.pngs.png
IT IS THANKSGIVING. NOW YOU MUST ENTER THE RITUAL WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT YOU LEAST WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH. ALSO HAVE SOME DESSERT.
grandmaster.pngs.png
thunderforce iv is the best sega genesis ost and you literally cannot convince me otherwise
grandmaster.pngs.png
people allergic to nuts: ew nuts i can't eat those people allergic to wheat: ew wheat i can't eat those people allergic to eggs: ew eggs i can't eat those people allergic to soy: ew soy i can't eat those people with lactose intolerance: milky milky yes yes gimmie some o dat i need my calcium yup i really just need some calcium right now woo hoo
grandmaster.pngs.png
im at a christmas party and i heard this conversation from my cousins: 1: when my teeth get better we are going out to get burgers and 2 is going to pay 2: we can go get burgers at burger king or wendys 1: something that has good burgers 2: burger king and wendys has good burgers 3: hmmm burger king seems to fit the bill 1: yeah it seems so. lets get a salad 3: mmm a salad sounds good
grandmaster.pngs.png
led zeppelin and baron zeppeli eating zeppoli on a zeppelin wearing zeppelin watches crashing into the zeppelin hall
grandmaster.pngs.png
actually i legit just remember this moment where i was in like iunno 7th grade science and we literally do nothing in that class but the teacher was so nice like she let us sing the entirety of i want it that way before we continued with the lesson and we also just started doing the ymca after that

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page