PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
nobody: people that still use this format: nobody: no one: not a single soul: not even a nonliving thing: people that still use this format: nobody:
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
right now my abdomen hurts when i try and do anything that requires it to move and it is probably from either me doing curl ups in the first time in a while or i am pushing myself too hard on my wryyyying
grandmaster.pngs.png
thinkin about how babey i was during 7th-9th grade like... “hewwo teachew i have a-a lesson this pewiod can i pwease go....?? tanks..” “c-can i have a chocolate ice cree” I dont like that i swear im NOT babey I AM NOT!!!!! I WILL NEVER BE BABEY AGAI!!!!!! N PLEASE DO NOT EVER CALL ME BABEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!
grandmaster.pngs.png
one of my friend’s birthday is on pewdiepie’s birthday one of my friend’s birthday is on marzia’s birthday who wants to come to the wedding
grandmaster.pngs.png
Guys who is Joe Kurr why does he have a movie
grandmaster.pngs.png
so guys how are you on the one week by bnl memorization i got nearly all of it down i just gotta get that chalet swiss part right
grandmaster.pngs.png
sorry guys mom wont let me outside with you guys she says its gonna rain and i might melt
grandmaster.pngs.png
i am forever convinced that great days is based off of tough boy from HnK
grandmaster.pngs.png
if i could take anything with me to time travel with to 2012 then i'd take a marimba so i can randomly play the iphone marimba ringtones and annoy everyone and make them confused
grandmaster.pngs.png

MILK RAVES ABOUT ANIMENYC

im attending animenyc on saturday wit da boys and honestly im pretty excited!! probably stopping by the viz media booth so i can grab jojo part 4 vol 3 bc it just came out :,) apparently there's a fate/grand order tour there so if any of yall like fate/grand order then i'll be sure to share some stuff there i dunno i might check it out. also!! tokyo attack has sdvx and i have always wanted to play it so i might go to that booth! there is actually a lot to do im gonna get so overwhelmed!! yen press is also there so hopefully i can get some more tanya the evil manga- AND ALSO WHY IS THERE SO MUCH BANDAI NAMCO STUFF OOOOO-----

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page